350z GT ***SOLD***

MadGrip

Well, after wanting to sell my car due to investment possibilities, it seems thats now not going to happen as my mrs has dropped the biggest bombshell possible and shat on me from a great height. So to cut a long story short, we're splitting up, selling the house and I need to sell the car to raise some cash.

The car is a UK 04 plate GT, in chilli red ,it has rays alloys (could do with a refurb) Brembo brakes, heated leather electric seats, electric mirrors, electric windows, xenon headlights, built in satnav, bose 7 speaker stereo, carbon front bumper insert, carbon nismo A pillar garnish's, Z badges front and rear,home made tonnau,cruise control, hands free phone adapter,stubby arial, reverse parking sensors & a spills grounding kit. The tyres are nearly new as are the brake pads.

Because the car has been mainly used as a tourer, ie virtually always in 6th gear on the motorway, the engine feels really tight & smooth, with no rattles etc

I put the car through its first MOT last week and it passed with no problems at all, it also has 11 months road tax.

The paint work is gleaming, but the bonnet and front bumper have the stone chips you'd expect, although at first glance they arn't that visable.

The car has now 69000 miles on the clock,hence the price, but you'd never know if you drove it.

If your one of those people (like I was) who wants a great example, but the pocket cant strech to £21k+ , then this is the one for you. I'm looking for £15250 for it, as I need a quick sale

350z3-1.jpg

350z1-1.jpg

350z5.jpg

350z4.jpg

Good luck with the sale mate, if you need someone to talk to about it all, im sure i can speak for everyone, well most, and say we are here for you to vent your thoughts and frustrations.