Boots, Rims and Brake Upgrade by Cougar Store

Plummerman

Obviously Mitz and the team have an appreciation thread but there's so many satisfied customers you sometimes don't get to see the good stuff on offer as you just skate to the part so you can post your thanks..

Well Mitz and Andy worked wonders with Angelina a few months back and she came back a new car.. And a very happy owner once again ;)

Lots and lots of work inside and out, but just wanted to draw attention to the Most important parts.. The bling that stops you killing yourself.. The gorgeous wheels and equally impressive stopping power ;)

Obviously the disks are Ferrodo's which need no introduction or reviews as they are awesome once you follow the good guides posted on here for bedding them in.. The pads, well they were a new product from Brembo. I did want to follow with Ferrodo's but Mitz pulled the specs up and pound for pound they matched them plus there E90 certified so in theory Johnny law can't have a pop ;)

Anyway in terms of performance, there bloody epic. The car could stop on a 50p if you tried, no fade under heavy use.. And trust me after not having my car for months she got so shoe leather :lol:

null_zps78fc3d52.jpg

null_zps8cf8b13d.jpg

null_zpsf3e09f95.jpg

null_zpsf9dc5473.jpg

All the front end work was also done by Mitz and Andy, all in all a fantastic job by a great team who'll do all they can to facilitate your needs

Cheers Fellas