911 for a good price spotted on Autotrader!

rickya

Guest prescience

Nice one for finding out :thumbs: Why not send your info. to trading standards, someone could end up getting seriously injured or worse by muppets selling stuff such as this :thumbdown:

Wondering if it may be a Cat-D, hence they mentioned vandal damage?

Could be worse though, could be sold by locals from Casablanca! ;):teeth:

just HPI'd it cat C write off last year..pretty heavy damage to be cat c :dry:

Why is it showing as a CAT D for Zedrush and C for Lomoto??? :dry:

Recorded against VRM and VIN

Recorded on VCAR Category C Insurance Loss. Vehicle Extensively Damaged But Repairable -Insurer Decided Not To Repair

Description PORSCHE 911 CARRE

Date 09/06/2006

:thumbs:

I might email the seller this link :teeth:

Recorded against VRM and VIN

Recorded on VCAR Category C Insurance Loss. Vehicle Extensively Damaged But Repairable -Insurer Decided Not To Repair

Description PORSCHE 911 CARRE

Date 09/06/2006

:thumbs:

Guest prescience
soz D was a miss type fingers hit the key a tad high, Im sending an email to trading standards now :dry:

Are they duty bound to follow it up - hope so :dry:

Nice one for finding out :thumbs: Why not send your info. to trading standards, someone could end up getting seriously injured or worse by muppets selling stuff such as this :thumbdown:

To be honest a car dealer is under no obligation to disclose if a car has been subject to a Cat d or c write off claim, if the customer asks outright"has this vehicle been subject to a total loss claim " obviously the trader would then have to disclose the facts..

but as the law stands ,so long as the vehicle is in roadworthy condition no offence has been committed :)

i guess some of you guys must have access to HPI at work, otherwise its an expensive hobby checking something like this :teeth:

I know this is a bit off topic, but which service is best to use as i want to run an HPI on a car i'm going to look at this week (forever cautious), its got a private plate but i guess that won't affect the HPI will it?

Back on topic, how many people would really expect to get a 911 for that money without something being wrong with it, as soon as you look at it the alarm bells start ringing

i guess some of you guys must have access to HPI at work, otherwise its an expensive hobby checking something like this :teeth:

I know this is a bit off topic, but which service is best to use as i want to run an HPI on a car i'm going to look at this week (forever cautious), its got a private plate but i guess that won't affect the HPI will it?

Back on topic, how many people would really expect to get a 911 for that money without something being wrong with it, as soon as you look at it the alarm bells start ringing

use the original HPI check , there are others but the trade seem to rely on the HPI company as the class leader (I know I do ) private plate changes will be listed on HPI check along side any bad history gathered on the appropriate plate :thumbs:

use the original HPI check , there are others but the trade seem to rely on the HPI company as the class leader (I know I do ) private plate changes will be listed on HPI check along side any bad history gathered on the appropriate plate :thumbs:

Guest prescience

To be honest a car dealer is under no obligation to disclose if a car has been subject to a Cat d or c write off claim, if the customer asks outright"has this vehicle been subject to a total loss claim " obviously the trader would then have to disclose the facts..

but as the law stands ,so long as the vehicle is in roadworthy condition no offence has been committed :)

Is that so - annoying. I know when you sell your house it's no longer buyer beware - if you know something, but don't get asked about it at the time, you can still be held to account if it can be shown later you knew (or that you reasonably should have known). Think that's right Digsy?