Tag Heuer watch

Nick_MSM

Selling my Tag professional 2000 Stainless Steel watch as I'm upgrading. This was bought in May 2003 for circa £700-750 IIRC. Comes with all the booklets, box, case and international guarantee card (stamped Goldsmiths, Farnham, Surrey) etc.

tag.jpg

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

tag3.jpg

tag4.jpg

There is some minor wear to the strap etc as one would expect but nothing major - I would say it is in very good condition, the box, booklets are are near enough mint.

Can mail some decent images if anyones interested.

tag5.jpg

Looking for £270, this is a lovely watch and I'll be sad to see it go.

Gorgeous watch, I got the original Omega seamaster watch, cost 4k 7 years ago, you should keep hold of it as will be worth something later down the years, plus tax man cant tax antiques, or jewellry passed down through generations :thumbs:

Gorgeous watch, I got the original Omega seamaster watch, cost 4k 7 years ago, you should keep hold of it as will be worth something later down the years, plus tax man cant tax antiques, or jewellry passed down through generations :thumbs:

4k for a watch? :headhurt:

You must be loaded :p

I'm going for an Omega next, the Planet Ocean or the Seamaster with GMT option both very very nice watches :)

Would like to keep it but I already have a few others thus can't justify it :thumbdown:

got the speedmaster michael schumacher edition :thumbs:

IMG_0172.jpg

I'm going for an Omega next, the Planet Ocean or the Seamaster with GMT option both very very nice watches :)

Would like to keep it but I already have a few others thus can't justify it :thumbdown:

got the speedmaster michael schumacher edition :thumbs:

IMG_0172.jpg

Does it light up and flash, Tim? :p

I used to have the Blue faced Monaco Digsy!!! bought it from Cyprus for £1700 which is a good place to make a saving on decent watches. Was 2200 over here at the time.

Sold it a couple of years ago as needed the cash. Great dress watch!!!!

Am tempted by this one to be honest!!!!!!

I used to have the Blue faced Monaco Digsy!!! bought it from Cyprus for £1700 which is a good place to make a saving on decent watches. Was 2200 over here at the time.

Sold it a couple of years ago as needed the cash. Great dress watch!!!!

Am tempted by this one to be honest!!!!!!

That was a pretty good price, Dave. Maybe one day........