Beautiful Temper Orange 350z in Holytown/Mossend area last weekend

Bems

Seen in Mossend area. Had forum stickers on rear quarter windows. It was lowered with some tasty alloys and a lovely subtle front and rear bumper.

image-1.jpg

Edited by Bems

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate, only just seen this one been too busy with work recently and haven't been keeping up. The alloys are Volk Racing SF-Winning which were acquired from a fellow forum member

I like them wheels.. alot!

Apologies for posting the pics mate, hope your ok with that.

Did a search and found they were SF winnings.

Have to say your zed is by far my favourite on the forum and looks the mutts nuts in the flesh.

The body shop you use down there, how's there prices as the wife's parents live just up in Holytown so it may be handy for getting bits done when I'm down there!

No worries, have posted enough myself.

Have used two body shops, Harkness Bodywork over in EK had done everything to the point in the photo above but had Performance Bodyshop in Airdrie do the recent front splitter replacement. The later was more expensive but feel that it is reflected in the quality of their workmanship, but you live and learn as this has been my first foray in to car modding. I will be going back to the Airdrie one over time to bring the car to a finished article (although what that will be am still not 100% clear).