Low Mileage 05 350z convertible.

mrt

My silver 350z for sale just 22000 miles. Carefully detailed every week. New Falken tryes all round, New Cobra exhaust , HKS air filter, Berks high flow cats. 20 and 25 mill spacers.Only used as an occasional drive and never over 4000 rpm. Owned for 14 months.

Car is taxed and being Mot,d tomorrow . Had it,s p3 service 5000 miles ago so due the p1 in 1 k

Please p.m. me for photos and further history. Very clean car ... one of those rare ones ! This has been my third Zed.

As it,s so good i,m asking £ 10k and it,s worth every penny and i,m not open to offers.

Many thanks

mrt

My silver 350z for sale just 22000 miles. Carefully detailed every week. New Falken tryes all round, New Cobra exhaust , HKS air filter, Berks high flow cats. 20 and 25 mill spacers.Only used as an occasional drive and never over 4000 rpm. Owned for 14 months.

Car is taxed and being Mot,d tomorrow . Had it,s p3 service 5000 miles ago so due the p1 in 1 k

Please p.m. me for photos and further history. Very clean car ... one of those rare ones ! This has been my third Zed.

As it,s so good i,m asking £ 10k and it,s worth every penny and i,m not open to offers.

Many thanks

mrt

Cobra exhaust & Berks and never been over 4k :shrug;

Not trying to be rude, but I'd laugh if I seen an 8 year old zed in a Nissan dealership for £10k never mind a private sale. 8k max IMO and it'd need to be damned perfect for that money. Infact, you can almost get an HR for that cash.

I think you should remove the berks and exhaust and sell them on here, they're worth nothing whilst on the car. I for one would bounce at the berks from you :thumbs:

As I said, not trying to be rude, but good luck selling her, without the berks of course ;)

Should be able to get 9k with the right buyer.

I have seen an 04 GT spec recently go for 8k with 45k on the clock, so this is half the mileage.

A decent 313 is 10-12k so still a big difference!

Get some decent photos up and a better write up and it should sell!

Sorry all

Been away for a few days. Car is an 05 GT upgrade spec so Rays ,Bose etc.

I don,t tell porkies about the rpm... i,m an old chap and i get my pleasures from cruising not belting around at high revs.

The Berks and Cobra are on to improve the sound and not performance as anyone knows it would need a plenum spacer and then down to Leeds for the tuning.

All of my cars both present and past are in mint condition and i did a lot of homework before i bought this one.Indeed the factory fitted tyres were still on the car when i bought it at 14 k miles.

Probably keep the car now as one of the others ( Black Passat cc 10 plate ) has just gone.

Wasso has seen the car and i,m sure he will testify as to it,s condition at last years Lakez.

Mot passed without any advisories... the tester said it looked like it had just come off the production line !

Thanks for the comments guys

mrt

• 3 weeks later...