Diamond Wheels

Digsy

It's been a really bad week and to top it all off I scraped my front nearside alloy in a car park on Monday. I'm so upset its taken me a week just to talk about it. :(

Has anyone used Diamond Wheels in Stockport for a repair? I found a thread suggesting them but there wasn't any actual feedback on there.

It's been a really bad week and to top it all off I scraped my front nearside alloy in a car park on Monday. I'm so upset its taken me a week just to talk about it. :(

Has anyone used Diamond Wheels in Stockport for a repair? I found a thread suggesting them but there wasn't any actual feedback on there.

Me and many others have used these guys before and have found them to be excellent. Lots of recommendations.

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/

Sorry to hear it. :thumbdown:

Guest prescience

Sorry to hear this mate. It could've been worse, at least you can repair them, when I dinged the Volks, the polished lip made repair impossible :thumbdown:

I have seen very good results with Chipsaway and you get AA discount bt they won't be able to do the polished lip part, only the main alloy section. No idea on Diamond Wheels.

Sorry to hear the nes Digsy. You must be gutted.

Digsy,

I talked to these guys about refurbing the volks etc that I bought (that sold to Liam). Seemed decent enough and honest about difficulties for them in reparing diamond cut lips etc.....

To be honest, they will want to know all about your wheels then should give you an honest answer etc. Someone one mentioned them originally but I didn't end up using them as decided to sell the wheels etc!

Think you'll be ok though..... There was a place in Brum I found as well that was meant to be good. But I think i ripped up the contact details last week! :thumbdown:

Thanks for the supportive comments guys. :thumbs:

I'm hoping that as there's no polished lip etc I will be able to get away with a repair. I'll let them have a look and see what they say - apparently it only looks catastrophic to me! :blush:

:worthless:

:cry:

If you think I'm even taking pics never mind posting them on here you've got a slate loose, mate. :wacko:

Might help with the advice was all i was thinking..... :blush:

All I need to know is whether anyone's used these guys or can recommend someone else locally that did them a good job. I've had some very constructive comments but I'm not sure posting pics is going to assist anyone. I'll leave it to the experts to ascertain if its fixable without a full refurb.

If you think I'm even taking pics never mind posting them on here you've got a slate loose, mate. :wacko:

All I need to know is whether anyone's used these guys or can recommend someone else locally that did them a good job. I've had some very constructive comments but I'm not sure posting pics is going to assist anyone. I'll leave it to the experts to ascertain if its fixable without a full refurb.

OK misery, sorry you dinged your rims, was only trying to help....... :dry:

I wasn't meaning to be rude but it is a rather touchy subject. Nothing to fall out over. :)

I wasn't meaning to be rude but it is a rather touchy subject. Nothing to fall out over. :)

No probs mate. Just thought if people could see the extent of the damage then they may be able to say if they had something similar repaired :)