Diamond Wheels

Digsy

Gutted for you Digs, I've dinged all of mine and need to get em sorted, I know how I feel about it and thats only with oem's too so I can well imagine how down you are.

But at least they sound like they are gonna be sortable though.

Digs I think yours are just painted aren't they? plus no lip will surely make it easier to repair, shouldn't be an assue mate. Only thing to look out for will be colour match, that's all.

My thoughts exactly, Val. Just a bit worried as they are a darker shade than the OEM ones.

Digs I think yours are just painted aren't they? plus no lip will surely make it easier to repair, shouldn't be an assue mate. Only thing to look out for will be colour match, that's all.

My thoughts exactly, Val. Just a bit worried as they are a darker shade than the OEM ones.

any refurbisher worth his salt should be able to match your colour :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Took the car in today, he took one look and said he didn't have the colour paint and couldn't do it. Either I need to get a paint code or he'll have to take the wheel to his paint supplier and try and find a match. This isn't going well. :thumbdown:

Looks like kerbed alloy and keyed door for Silverstone then........