Done it! got myself a U\Y GT4

MickJ

May have seen my link about a GT4 (#3) I was watching, have bought it and pick it up next Friday :yahoo: , didn't get a great deal off it, 2 new rear tyres, about £500 off and a tank of petrol but to be honest they gave me a good trade in on mine £20500 which I thought was very good considering my local dealer offered me £18K against a new one. The plate on it is apparently worth a £1K.

Is it my imagination but is the ride slightly softer and the exhaust a little bit quieter than the std GT or maybe it was because I was only tootling along :)

Cheers Mick

Welcome to the Custard club.......yet another to bow down to the power of the Ultra Yellow. If anything it should be a little bit louder than your last car as it as the 300ps engine. :thumbs::yahoo:

Sounds like a good deal mate! Was it the car from Camden Northampton? If so, I had a look at it a few weeks ago when I popped in for some brochures and it looked B) . I'm surprised at the deal because I've heard nothing but bad news regarding this dealer but I hope it works out for you! At least if you have any warranty troubles I guess you'll be dealing with the garage in Spon End, which is supposed to be OK according to my dad who got his NOTE from there. :thumbs:

Sounds like a good deal mate! Was it the car from Camden Northampton? If so, I had a look at it a few weeks ago when I popped in for some brochures and it looked B) . I'm surprised at the deal because I've heard nothing but bad news regarding this dealer but I hope it works out for you! At least if you have any warranty troubles I guess you'll be dealing with the garage in Spon End, which is supposed to be OK according to my dad who got his NOTE from there. :thumbs:

Yes it was Camden's, I found them very easy to deal with and very friendly and as you quite rightly say it would be Spon End dealership for any warranty problems, who have been ok up to now not brilliant but ok!

Yeah, :welcome: to the GT4 club. Pity you got the one they only dared make 76 of though. They had more success with the Kuro ;)

:teeth:

That why there were more yellow one's than Kuro Gt4's on the Wale's drive out :p There were 3 UY in Wales. Sarnie, Chesterfield and yes me BEAVIS. :dry: You seemed to have omitted me on an earlier post you made. :angry: