350z ebay compression arms

Got a set of these with laminated bushes ( failed MOT @ 22300 miles ) GGot a set of these for sale due to laminated bushes ( failed MOT @ 22300 miles ), ball joints as good as new. Can sell as they are or I can re- bush with whatever spec bushes you require. Open to offers either way.

I'm running one of these chepo arms at the moment, it looks decent quality but time will tell I guess will see how it goes

Thought these might be useful to someone as they don't seem easy to find on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350-Z-350-Z-FRONT-LOWER-REAR-CONTROL-WISHBONE-ARM-RIGHT-SIDE-R-H-DRIVER-/370825199399?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item5656e77f27

I saw these too. He appears to sell them as a pair or singles and promises that they are "not cheap chinese copies or remanufactured". I was slightly tempted but was put off by the lack of original markings you get as part of the casting on originals (or at least they are not visible in the pictures). Might be real - might not be - surely trading standards applies? Certainly a lot cheaper than normal, so ripe for poly bush replacement if they are good. :shrug:

These are cheap Chinese copies and the bushes are made of plasticine and the ball joints are made of chocolate.

I also doubt if the casting would be up to much.

However you pay your money and take your chance, but you know what they say if it is to cheap it usually is.

Alex. :)

These are cheap Chinese copies and the bushes are made of plasticine and the ball joints are made of chocolate.

I also doubt if the casting would be up to much.

However you pay your money and take your chance, but you know what they say if it is to cheap it usually is.

Alex. :)

Good definitive answer :teeth: Cheers Alex.

Bugs me how eBay can be off trading standards limits!