worcester park high st.

Kev T

There are about 6 350z and 2 370z I see frequently in Worcester and managed to card a kuro 350z.....not a regular on here so nice to know 2 of you are here. If I manage to card the grey 350z and yellow 370z at work we could have are own mini meet of 5-6 cars :D

More than that lol. Could be jumping350, or Smudgeon.

We have a group called South London Zeds, Just a bit of fun really but since the Croydon Thursday evening meets have been stopped

we dont often meet up anymore.

I recon if we put a 10 mile ring round Worcester park there are about 20 plus zeds in it!

We have a group called South London Zeds, Just a bit of fun really but since the Croydon Thursday evening meets have been stopped

I recon if we put a 10 mile ring round Worcester park there are about 20 plus zeds in it!

I'm about 2 miles away. :)

I'm about 2 miles away. :)

:scare: