2007 airbag crash zone sensor location

Seabee

Hey guys wondering if anyone knows the answer to this my zed has lately had a fault with the airbag light coming on all the time, I would normally just reset it but I think this is a different problem, the DTC flashing code I get in diagnostic mode is two long flashes followed by 6 short ones. Looking in the manual it points to the crash zone sensor, I can see where it goes on 2002-2006 cars but my 2007 just doesn't have one under the bonnet latch. Any info on where to look would be awesome cheers :)

Awesome! Leon that was all that I was looking for and you answers it! I now I need to get my car looked at with someone and a computer anyone know any places around Cardiff or is it best I go to Nissan?

They deffinetly sell zeds and gt-r's hmmm I'll ask for an upfront price I guess :)

With a dealer an upfront price will be a "quotation for listed work" or something similar. If they so much as fart inside your cars work bay they will charge you for it.

Thanks for the info I have checked all over both seats, also removed both plugs at separate times and got different flash codes, used contact cleaner I really don't think this is the seats this time around lol