3 zeds in a day Aberdeen Sat 01/06

Was following a gun metal GT along the beach all the way to union square, went to wave but you were busy chatting with your passenger :wave:

Nice looking Blue 370z, cant mind where i spotted you but it was Sat :)

Lastly a grey or gun metal coming along the parkway headed towards the beach.

Any of you guys on here?

• Like 1

Hey I'm in Aberdeen I've a Storm White 370z GT. love to meet more Z's I've just passed a nice blue one. Drop me a line.

Azure blue ( light metallic) or midnight blue (dark metallic) if midnight then may have been me. There's a few nice Azores kicking about tho.

Hey I'm in Aberdeen I've a Storm White 370z GT. love to meet more Z's I've just passed a nice blue one. Drop me a line.

Azure blue ( light metallic) or midnight blue (dark metallic) if midnight then may have been me. There's a few nice Azores kicking about tho.

It was the dark metallic, I waved, did you wave back mate. It's so strange I've only seen that one and a black one in Rosemount area

That's interesting. Couldn't have been me as I wasn't in rosemount area today but never seen another midnight 350 in ABZ yet. Need to keep a look out.

Edited by Bems

I stay in Rosemount, with a gunmetal 350z.

I walk past a gunmetal 370z also on Rosemount all the time, going between mine and my brothers.

There's a white 08 350z, just down the road from me and I saw another white 350z with a private reg in Rosemount yesterday. I'm pretty sure Rosemount is the Z capital of Britain (Aberdeen).

Been seeing an azure blue one quite a bit recently heading out of town on Craigton rd & countesswells rd, has a lovely aftermarket zorst not sure what tho. Anybody's?

Aberdeen does have a LOT of Zeds kicking about but then again Aberdeen has a lot of most things that you wouldn't normally see. I see a Ferrari 355, gallardo, sagaris, noble m400 to name a few most days on my road!

I work in Rosemount and sometime have my Storm White 370 GT Zed with private plate ****STU. I was also passed this morning by a Blue 350 ZED i think JR10***. Please if you see me, come on over. I normally head down to beach (Aberdeen) for a wee drive most evenings after work.

Edited by Photman

I'll be sure to look out for you Photoman, im always driving around the beach area to get to or from the center from the BOD.

Might try and arrange a wee meet sometime after the 21st when im home next, any takers?

That sounds like a plan, I am game for that, mid-week better for me.