CTD Germany

sinbad

Just thought id post this link. Ive had it over a year an no ones mentioned it. May be useful to 1 or 2 people. They do some carbon parts etc.. i like the carbon vent trims and door bits. I think Tim has the ones near the door handle?

http://www.ctd-germany.com/index.htm

Yeah its been brought up a few times (probably before you joined). Worthwhile mentioning as they do some nice things, such as lit door strips and rear struts etc.

Also do the lambo style doors. They got some nice range of wheels as well, (well they did)

I've been tempted by the Strosek wing for a while now. :teeth:

This one?

nz095g.jpg

Poor mans Nismo :thumbdown:

Rubbish! The NISMO design came from a computer game didn't it! ;)

Some people would buy a big hat with "****" written on it if NISMO made it. :wacko:

This one?

nz095g.jpg

Some people would buy a big hat with "****" written on it if NISMO made it. :wacko:

Who cares where the design came from when it looks good? :blush:

That Strocock wing is minging :dry:

This one?

nz095g.jpg

Now that's fine - you don't like the look of the Strosek and bodykits are very much personal taste. Doesn't make it a poor man's NISMO though. :p

Actually the price of the Strosek means poor men like me don't get a look in! :thumbdown:

This one?

nz095g.jpg

Now that's fine - you don't like the look of the Strosek and bodykits are very much personal taste. Doesn't make it a poor man's NISMO though. :p

Actually the price of the Strosek means poor men like me don't get a look in! :thumbdown:

When I said 'Poor man' I didn't mean the price of it. To me it just looks like its been based on the Nismo V1 and made a crappy job of it. All IMO of course ;)

Correct and at least the strosek kit has had aerodynamic testing and validation so the wing actually does what it is supposed to do :thumbs:

as opposed to the wing designed by a a little chap who likes video games, in a country where 110kph is HIGH speed... :p

Japan Aerodynamics kits ( with a pretty name attached? or German kits designed with Autobahn Experience....?

hummmmmmmmmmm difficult choice...

For me the Strosek KIT rocks... :thumbs:

(Ok apart from the big gun shot wound on the front bumper... :dry: )

Correct and at least the strosek kit has had aerodynamic testing and validation so the wing actually does what it is supposed to do :thumbs:

as opposed to the wing designed by a a little chap who likes video games, in a country where 110kph is HIGH speed... :p

Japan Aerodynamics kits ( with a pretty name attached? or German kits designed with Autobahn Experience....?

hummmmmmmmmmm difficult choice...

For me the Strosek KIT rocks... :thumbs:

(Ok apart from the big gun shot wound on the front bumper... :dry: )

if you value things such as downforce then an Exige would be more appropriate than the chubby zed ;)