Front Tow Hook (Red) 16mm

evest

Looking for the horseshoe style for the front of the car, purely as a showpiece. 2003- so I believe its the 16mm screw thread. Can't seem to find these anywhere except USA on ebay - but the shipping charges make it a bit unfeasible!

There are some dodgy looking cheap chinese ones which, just for show, is fine but the measurements (screw diameter 1.1cm?!?) don't seem right!

Anyone know where to get them in the UK or if there are variants for other cars that fit the Zed?

Cheers,

Steve :)

cheers for that - i've emailed kode to see if they can help.

in the meantime - anyone reckon this would fit? I (that is, google) make 16mm to be 0.62 inches so seems close enough?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/European-Model-Auto-Car-Front-Tow-Hook-Trailer-Ring-Eye-Towing-Red-/130891671171?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e79c06683

(I wouldn't actually use it for towing the car mind!)

ta!

Best to ask them about the thread pattern. Though it says the thread length and width, its best to double check the thread pattern is the same as the 350Z in case you end up cross threading your tow insert.

I've emailed Tegiwa who have got back to me and said that they although they don't currently manufacture these hooks, if a group buy were to be organised then they easily could. I'll do a bit more liaison with them to see what the minimum order would be and the price per unit, delivery etc... and then I'll see about setting up a group buy.

Cheers

Steve