will these fit?

Reeco

I think you'll have to go for an arch roll with those bad boys mate and maybe some combination of more camber/stretched tyres. I have 9.5j ET22 (front) and 10.5j ET22 (rear) and in my opinion that's the perfect fitment for zeds. No need to roll the arches and a nice flush fit.

Check out Buster's car on here though.I think he has a build thread and is running some serious poke with a very low zed at the moment.

Edited by Sized

9.5/10.5 et 20 on mine, dropped 30mm, needed the arched rolled, but not pulled. Those fronts would be 12mm wider than my fronts and 12mm lower offset, so with the offset alone they'll stick out 12mm more, plus half the 12mm wider rim, so that's 18mm more poke than mine which are perfectly flush with the arch.

Rears are 38mm wider than mine and 12mm lower offset, totaling 44mm more poke.

If you put tyres that fit correctly one the rims none of them will fit beneath the arches. You'd need quite a bit of stretch, especially on the rears. I wouldn't bother, spend that minimum £1k on a set of brand new Rota Grids or GTRs :thumbs:

• Like 1

cheers for the advice and comments guys, well in that case ill be giving them a miss, i'm going seriously low, well at least i'm going to try, but i want reversible mods really (i.e. not pulled arches) but i definitely don't want rotas! ;) ill keep looking for something a little bit less wide