buying a 350z

jamjar15

hi ive been on here for a few months and think i've finally found the perfect one to replace the clio 200

is the price about right for this?

any info will be much appreciated :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305206859304/sort/priceasc/postcode/sa16lq/radius/200/make/NISSAN/model/350%20Z/price-from/500/price-to/6000/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new/page/1

called him today and its all ready just looking for a decent insurance quote which is hard especially when they pretty much slam the phone down when i tell them i havnt insured myself on any rwd cars before but own a bmw 328i :(

Edited by jamjar15

been searching for while now but none seem to be turning up for the right price which i can swap for the clio (on finance) so can only go for trade sales :( only have a budget of £6k and that one looked like it has had a good life,

been searching for while now but none seem to be turning up for the right price which i can swap for the clio (on finance) so can only go for trade sales :( only have a budget of £6k and that one looked like it has had a good life,

Just be patient mate, they will come up and people on here have got some right bargains. It is worth holding out for the right one and as I say you will easily get a GT for that so its worth waiting unless you find an absolutely mint, low mileage non GT.

There are plenty about. Having said that I bought a non-GT because of its condition and mileage (and I wasn't bothered about the GT stuff and I actually prefer cloth seats)... however quite a few people seem to prefer the higher spec.

Go for a GT mate as you also get heated seats which are soooo nice in winter!!! think GT also come with Rays as standard (not 100% sure though).

I would wait a little and save some money, will make all the difference. Go and see a few as well and see how they drive. I saw 5 in one day when I bought mine and you can tell the good from the bad.

As everyone has said, go for the GT - for easier resale if nothing else. The extras are well worth it, GT's only seem to command a premium of a few hundred quid.

Leather in the Zed isn't as hard to live with as bigger cars where the sun has more opportunity to get the seats hot anyway. And who wears shorts in winter?

Happily, it's a buyer's market for proper cars these days, £6K should get you a good 350Z....

do you have any info or pics of it myfairlady? im going to view a gt tomorrow which is looking pretty good but nothings definite and wont be 100% buying till next week anyway as my bmw's not going till the weekend.