Japspeed k1

Kinnelll

Speaking from lots of japspeed experience- STAY AWAY! STAY WELL AWAY!!!! They dont fit, sound bad and everything ive had has cracked or split in two( my k1 lasted 6 weeks from new before splitting in half) best thing to do is spend a little bit more on a cobra or scorpion. You will not regret it

Edited by The Chubby Ninja

A lot of people don't like them and have had bad experiences with them, I've had mine nearly two years and its still in great condition and fits fine, admittedly mine does get cleaned well but it has seen snow and salt and lives outside. At the end of the day it's a cheapy so if you do decide six months down the line you don't want it then its no real problem, there is generally one up for sale around the forum though so may be get a second hand one and see how you go

A lot of people don't like them and have had bad experiences with them, I've had mine nearly two years and its still in great condition and fits fine, admittedly mine does get cleaned well but it has seen snow and salt and lives outside. At the end of the day it's a cheapy so if you do decide six months down the line you don't want it then its no real problem, there is generally one up for sale around the forum though so may be get a second hand one and see how you go

+1

I've had mine for nearly 6 months and absolutely love it. If I want to go bananas I take the bungs out... rest of the time with the bungs in it is still entertaining and drive able...EVEN ON MOTORWAYS.

mine does get the metal polish every now and then... :p