Bugger you lot.

raduv66

The wife wanted to get me a personalized plate for my birthday but TBH I've never felt the need for one . I've asked her to give me the cash instead so will have £300 to spend and had my Heart set on a Stillen Splitter. Now because of you lot and your bits o shine I don't know what to go for next :headhurt:

Now looking at

Appradio 2 ?

AMS race pully set plus a D1 spec throttle controller ?

Gloss black roof wrap plus window tints ?

Wheel refurb of my LMGT4 s from silver to black gloss,chrome,shadow chrome,anthracite etc .more choices for me.

Don't know what to get next :wacko: stop posting pictures you lot

Edited by raduv66

I was in contact with the original owner a few days ago, told him that you're looking after it... B)

Could you ask him to pay for the upkeep as well please :thumbs: the owner before in touch with me who added the nismo parts or are they one of the same ?

Go for the wheel refurb as that will probably give the best visual impact if they're currently looking all tatty plus it'll give me a better idea on which colour to refurb my LMGT4's ;)

Go for the wheel refurb as that will probably give the best visual impact if they're currently looking all tatty plus it'll give me a better idea on which colour to refurb my LMGT4's ;)

There not to bad from a distance ( that says it all) there is some bubbling and need doing . You have managed to pick the one where ive got to make another decision lol thanks.

• Like 1