Any electrical people who know LED's

Scully

Cheers Flyboy.... It didn't even occur to me to think that this was a case with a bulb/LED.

Upon closer inspection there was a small runner case that just simply pulled off. A colour filter perhaps... So I tried it back in the switch with out it but it was still the standard amber colour, just alot brighter.

After a quick minute to realise how the the legs were wrap around, I unbent them and got the bulb out. Yes bulb! It makes sense now as there was no specific orientation for to be housed in switch, which LEDs can't do (that whole cathode/anode business)

Just a 3mm bulb in the end

I'd like to thank the members of 350z-uk throughout this endeavour x

null-3.jpg

Cheers, As I'm changing them all to white, for a more OEM look, I'm giving those clear ones ago, not sure how much they will match the hue of the white LED's but we'll see - ill post results up when they arrive

I'll send you 1 for Xmas haha

• 2 weeks later...

Tried those clear lamps from eBay, turned out to be exactly the same as OEM.

Next option was to tint them with a little blue window paint, I played around with varying amounts, couldn't get an exact match to the LED's but it certainly has improved it alot - this is the best match I could get

null-4.jpg