nice seats

aidan

Obviously not then!!

I once worked with a guy with the same name as you but everyone called him Brian, I've no idea why, but he also recently sold a modded rx7 so wasn't sure

Brian?........... Mark you shall forever be known as Brian in my eyes now! Lee, nice to see you here as well :-)

Are we all getting old or just need some comfort, reliability and not forgetting not having to turn up stinking of petrol fumes?

Edited by Dave J

Selling that last rx7 was the best decision I've made in 17 years of car ownership. The scene has lost it. The car was by far the quickest thing I've ever been in or on.. But I want something I can trust to actually get me to the destination without having panic sweats wondering if it will overheat. Flood. Throw a tip. Blah blah .. And yeah I am keeping my eye on the forum eBay etc for a nice Z ;)

There's a nice looking supercharged Z for sale in West Wales cheap enough at £8k Brian oops I mean Mark :-)

If you fancy a look let me know and I'll come down for a look with you, I don't know the car but as long as she's straight & tidy and runs properly then that's got to be worth a punt?

Dave.

Really easy decision to leave 7s for me, I had a car with a blown water seal that was worth more than a running car!!! Lol, go figure!

Also been talking to Brian since Xmas about the average owner these days, how can I politely put it....... which maccy d's we meeting at tonight innit, probably describes it well.

Really easy decision to leave 7s for me, I had a car with a blown water seal that was worth more than a running car!!! Lol, go figure!

Also been talking to Brian since Xmas about the average owner these days, how can I politely put it....... which maccy d's we meeting at tonight innit, probably describes it well.

Unfortunatately the rx7 can be picked up for corsa money, That mixed with certain crowds of people not wanted to spend more than 50p on parts is a recipe for disaster . Oh and the whole text speak Chav slang on the forum big no no...

Selling that last rx7 was the best decision I've made in 17 years of car ownership. The scene has lost it. The car was by far the quickest thing I've ever been in or on.. But I want something I can trust to actually get me to the destination without having panic sweats wondering if it will overheat. Flood. Throw a tip. Blah blah .. And yeah I am keeping my eye on the forum eBay etc for a nice Z ;)

There's a nice looking supercharged Z for sale in West Wales cheap enough at £8k Brian oops I mean Mark :-)

If you fancy a look let me know and I'll come down for a look with you, I don't know the car but as long as she's straight & tidy and runs properly then that's got to be worth a punt?

Dave.

Dave.

Cheers Dave. Not just yet unfortunately. Once pay has arrived from a few big jobs I've got starting next money ill spend some. I don't want to hold the extension up from being water tight for the sake of waiting a few months... Wow Brian is being sensible...:)