350z drivers side switch surround ?

modd1uk

I've just had mine back today after being carbon 'dipped' and it looks fantastic (if you like the cf look that's is). I had both sides done, the passenger grab handle and the centre piece of the dash all done for £200.

Dave.

Could be worth a shot, why is it the driver side that gets worn and not the passenger :(

Because its difficult to drive sitting in the passenger seat ;)

You should see some of the people i have had in my previous cars..one threw a gerkin off a double cheeseburger at me !

Could be worth a shot, why is it the driver side that gets worn and not the passenger :(

It's because the passengers side has a proper handle and the drivers side doesn't. You have to pull on the recess in the door panel and if you have a ring on your finger or your keys in your hand then its easily scratched.

Pete

Easy enough job to remove it, sand it down, plastic primer and then suitable top coat (I used Halfords matt black which comes out as a very close to OEM satin finish).

I did contemplate Plastidip but didn't like the textured end result having used it to paint my rear strut cover (as per pic on the left).

David

Edited by Tinyflier