London to South coast trip - Sund 12th August 2007!!

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: South Coast drive will be one wkend in July (probably the 28th/29th) and start from SW London (possibly junct of A3 and M25?) and down to Bournemouth (can meet people on the way down too, always nice to stop off and check out the local talent on offer)

The following members have shown interest in this trip:

Sarnie

EBIZED

Zedrush

sl114

Andy

Chris

H5

Lomoto

M350ZB

AndyC

Crasher

Please confirm your availability ASAP for the 28th/29th July OR if u have alternate date that the majority prefers pls mention it now.

HI all! seems July is out of the question for so many... So i was thinking lets move the date up to August amd im really hoping this organised trip can be successful.

We got the following weekends - PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK WHEN YOURE FREE AND COMMIT TO ONE OF THESE DATES

4th or 5th August

11th or 12th August

18th or 19th August - sorry, just informed clashes with another meet!

If anyone knows if any of these weekends clash with another meet please make me aware of it so il cross it off.

As for me.. any wkend is good, il rearranged or cancel any side plans i got if you guys free up a wkend and stick to it ;)

Ok sounds like Sunday 12th August is a good day to start with..(less traffic on sundays for sure) just need some more interest, come on guys, trip from London to the coast should be easy..will be nice 1-2 hr drive and so many things to do when reach Bournemouth - plenty of pubs, beach bars to chill at!

So far just (need at least 10 to make it worthwhile):

N15MNO

M350ZB

WoREoD

I might be able to make it, i come back off holiday on the saturday, so depending on a few things, but i will try my hardest to be there, not to far from me, anyone going from essex area, will say poss thurrock servies ?, So put me down as a priv, and ill 100% let ya know in the next few days ! :thumbs: