Just had a test drive in the next car !!

lomoto

not my first choice. Never a fan of its rear end. Much prefered it when they had the LED lights rather than the big lamps it has now

I don't fully agree, as the only expensive item is the SMG clutches and you can buy an manual. No cam belts, so the servicing is just th usual oil change and check over. The rest would be on warranty.

Labour rates would of course be a little higher than a Nissan, but you would be surprised just how cheap they are to keep.

my thoughts on the car ---

Stunning to drive, if a little to svelte for my taste

Sounds gorgeous

Dont think I could live with one knowing it was going to break down :)

Yeah I think you've summed it up about right. You've also got the issue of a very limited dealer network and the associated problems with acquiring parts, etc.

Mings thoughts

The engine looks stunning.

The inside looks like a tarts bodouir

The body looks like a jaguar saloon car.

Generally

Uggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

Wouldn't swop the Zed for it even if it was a straight swop! :wacko:

Sorry just not my cup of tea!!

Ming the honest!!

not my first choice. Never a fan of its rear end. Much prefered it when they had the LED lights rather than the big lamps it has now

I don't fully agree, as the only expensive item is the SMG clutches and you can buy an manual. No cam belts, so the servicing is just th usual oil change and check over. The rest would be on warranty.

Labour rates would of course be a little higher than a Nissan, but you would be surprised just how cheap they are to keep.

But Tim was talking about an old one so no warranty.........

But Tim was talking about an old one so no warranty.........

I think you would have to be very brave to buy one of these without some sort of warranty :blush: or be prepared to set light to it when it goes pop ;)