Japfest at Combe

Ceejay29

Hi Guys,

I didn't want to hijack Japfest Payment thread, or go off topic, but I do have a question to all of you experienced 'stand participants'. I presume that the location of the stand changes each year, but more often than not you are located in one of the largest fields due to the high turn out of 'Z Cars'.

What are the routes like once inside the gates? Have any of you found it difficult in driving to the stand location? I know a few of you are pretty low, Buster comes to mind :thumbs:, and I am trying to figure out how low I can drop the car without getting beached or stuck in a field as that would be slightly embarrassing!

This thought has only just crossed my mind, but it is rather foreseeable that a car stanced too low will probably get caught out by topography and undulations.

Ever witnessed a car stuck at the show, as so many will be low!

9cm hahaha, that gives me a precedent to go by! There are a few zeds that I am looking forward to seeing, yours being one martinmac B). I wonder how many of the members look like how I envisage them, will be nice to finally meet people instead of conversing through a screen.

Cool, sounds like it will be ok then. :thumbs: