Zed again?

Builder49

Might be in the market for a really cheap 350 (if they exist?).

Dont care about age or finish or mileage as I'm not thinking about it as an everyday car. What I'm imagining is a full wrap with advertising logo and imagery which I could then drive in local fetes, carnivals, and the like. Oh and obviously to the supermarket and at every point possible to get the best advertising :lol:

Subtly done and with the emphasis on good tasteful looks I think it could act as a good marketing tool, as well as allowing me the ability to get back in a Zed at the expense of my company of course ;)

So a Japanese import or insurance job isnt out of the question.... Also means I can tinker around with all the bits I didn't bother about with 'Miss Marmite', such as the engine, exhaust etc.

Oh I would still want a gt type spec, :lol:

The idea is still in my head, but if I can swing it with the company accountant who knows?????

If it happens, pics will follow :thumbs:

How cheap is cheap?....budget?

He is a builder, the estimate will be £2k and the final bill £6k :lol:

Don't know about budget, this is just the planning stage......... But if I'm buying the final bill goes down not up Dave!!

Company colours are Grey, Silver and Green, I'm sure a decent wrap design can be constructed along those lines :teeth:

I think a few people who have moved onwards and upwards will toy with the idea of a cheap zed

I moved downwards and backwards :lol: the skyline will be my 2nd car one day but I wouldn't rule myself being in another zed as a 2nd car. Or 3rd :ninja:

Dont care about age or finish or mileage as I'm not thinking about it as an everyday car. What I'm imagining is a full wrap with advertising logo and imagery which I could then drive in local fetes, carnivals, and the like. Oh and obviously to the supermarket and at every point possible to get the best advertising :lol:

Subtly done and with the emphasis on good tasteful looks I think it could act as a good marketing tool, as well as allowing me the ability to get back in a Zed at the expense of my company of course ;)

So a Japanese import or insurance job isnt out of the question.... Also means I can tinker around with all the bits I didn't bother about with 'Miss Marmite', such as the engine, exhaust etc.

The idea is still in my head, but if I can swing it with the company accountant who knows?????

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70279-only-6299-uk-facelift-my2006-300bhp-revup-350z-gt-gunmetal-grey-coupe/

I hope you don't sell solar panels or eco friendly products :p

I think my name on here might give it away?

Actually could just forget the wrap and cover it in cement, sand and emulsion, will then look like most builders transit vans!! :lol:

Basically this idea is just an excuse to get another Z and for the whole thing to be written off against my tax...... Could look seriously impressive though if carried out tastefully??

Edited by Builder49

http://www.350z-uk.c...tal-grey-coupe/

Cheers for the link stuarty, but thats actually more money than I sold my own Z for 3 months ago. Looking budget end to allow for improvements. Plus as much as I'd like to save a fortune with the tax man, I need to be sensible, a wrap will cost a fair bit for what I'm thinking....

• Like 1