350z goodies!!

beani man

Is that a genuine Nismo intake for the DE model car?

Having googled it they appear to have 2 intake tubes, for what appears to be relocating the intake to the bottom of the engine bay?

http://www.thenismos...2006_p_162.html

Its missing pieces. The uk one is different from the jdm. The one in my car comes down straight, maf sensors, elbow down and filter sits facing downwards. I'll dig out a photograph

So before the whole missing piece fiasco. When people were PMing, a friend of mine on here said, 'you should be asking more than £95, I would put it at £120' but already had an air intake and didn't want it in the end. Other people were just enquiring at the time. I listening to him thinking that's the norm and that's what people do. So, sorry if I've offended anyone, not sold anything on here before and just thought mine was a variation from the norm. Newby errors.

Don't mean to be a dick, but you can get those tail lights on eBay for about £160 delivered brand new, I got a set 2 months ago :)

you got a link to that mate?

If you go to eBay and type in "350z rear lights" they'll be there, but since I'm in a good mood, I took 13 seconds of my time and did it for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-05-Nissan-350Z-LED-All-Red-Lexus-Rear-Tail-lights-/380634716706?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589f98da22

If you go to eBay and type in "350z rear lights" they'll be there, but since I'm in a good mood, I took 13 seconds of my time and did it for you.

Jeez Kyle, 13 seconds to return a simple search result on eBay? :scare: What internet service provider you using? :p

Jeez Kyle, 13 seconds to return a simple search result on eBay? :scare: What internet service provider you using? :p

I know, I know, it took a bit longer than usual, but I got sidetracked by the clear indicator clusters :D

• Like 1