07/08 313 350Z GT Wanted

Jp606

Hi,

I'm looking for a 313 GT 350Z GT coupe in good condition. Under 40k miles (lower the better for me), GT pack and latest 313bhp engine. Ideally standard, with the Rays alloys etc and FSH would be good. Reasonable left on MOT + tax also desired.

I'm in West Sussex, but of course willing to travel if I find one for the right price and condition.

Black or grey preferred, not fussed about interior colour as I like them all.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jp606

I'd consider selling/part-x my 2007 313 problem is its a previous cat D which instantly puts peoples off, I've had it since 9000 miles and its now on around 15,000 look on my forum posts for what niggly issues I've fixed since owning, the car is perfect now but I'd imagine mine would be the cheapest and most likely lowest millage lol

Between £10k and £12k max. Obviously the lower the better.

The past couple of months of research have shown that they are going between £9500 and £11500 for the spec I'm looking at, there seems to be a few about that are massively overpriced and don't seem to be selling as a result.

Edited by Jp606

looks like the CATD would be a good buy !!!!!!!!!! Budget doesn't stretch enough for my Z, 2008 GT, 11000miles, 12 months MOT 5 months tax FSH & just serviced .........showroom, never seen a wet road from new. Don't get chance to use her much.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't do that! Hold on until the right one comes up, you will only regret it otherwise!

There's quite a few 313s about at the moment so I've got a few to go and look at now, they are all over the country but I am prepared to travel pretty much wherever in the UK to get the right one and maybe stretch my budget should I need to. There's still the odd one massively overpriced though, two in particular that have been on Auto Trader for months now.

Try not to get too stuck up on the milage, providing it's been serviced properly and looked after well then i'd go for a better condition higher milage example any day.

Edited by Jp606

I went to view one in rochdale nissan (its on autotrader) but its a nail, looks like its been polished with a brillo pad, big (about 5 pound coin sized) chip on drivers door, ding in passenger door, interior scabby, scuff on rear bumper..its this one.

http://www.nissanuse...product=2011202

Doesn't look too bad on the pictures but its not a clean example at all. They have avoided taking pictures of the drivers door on purpose lol.

There is this one..

http://www.autotrade.../1500?logcode=p

But i rang the guy and he was a bit of a **** on the phone so thats a no go.

And finally this orange one :

Front bumper needs respraying though.

Thing with buying from dealers is usually there is no tax as they chop it in to make more money and they don't want a car sat there for 2 months with tax on it.

This one looks quite tidy though :

Which two have been on autotrader for months dude, ive only just started looking.

Edited by modd1uk

i ve spoken to the guys from Rochdale, i am really glad you looked at it, as i was going to go a long way to view! i shall not bother now. i was thinking of taking out finance on it....

Not to thread jack so sorry OP.

But yeah its not a clean example, it drove alright..but a " Senior Sales Guy " Thats younger than me...wasn't overly impressed, gave a very forceful attitude, should of seen his face when i said i wanted to look at other cars and i wouldn't be buying this today. He said they will change the interior door handle...but the outside is tatty, needs a fair bit of paint/work to get it clean, and a full paint correction to get rid of the buffer trails galore.

Unfortunately...I am indeed :(

Just can't justify the running costs anymore...having moved slightly further away from my place of work...so will be on the hunt for something economical. Although really can't see me going back to a diesel Corsa lol!

H x

Although newly reg'd on this forum I'm on the lookout for a late 313 GT pref with nav and black interior. Not too dissimilar to the OP.

Wifey has had enough of her Mini Cooper S and keen to get a Jap car like myself (had an Sti for last 11 yrs)

Budget - up to £12K or £13K for right car, condition, mileage and history.

If anyone knows of anything for sale would be greatly appreciated as like the OP seems to be little around that hasn't worn seats and door handles.

Are they all like this?

Located down in Cornwall but will travel for right car. Bought my latest Scoob from Scotland so distance not an issue if everything sorted beforehand in email/phone.

Cheers,

Chris