Nav DVD

Gonzo88

There's ones on eBay for £9.99 etc that say 03 on but I'm sure people have said on here there's a CD & DVD version of the units. I'm tempted to try one in my jdm, its picking up some kind of signal as I get markings that follow the shape of the road at times

I bought the 2012 satnav dvd (2012 disc x6) from Satnavi only to find out that my car has a cd rom and not a dvd player which means I can't use it! Anyway once I have enough a posts on here I'll put the disc up for sale on the forum.

• 1 month later...

I have used the 'Satnavi' discs on a few occasions now - for the Zed and my old Navara, which used the same system. If you buy a second and future discs from him, he offers discount. So wouldn't it be worth either group purchases or even see if he will offer a forum discount?

Worth noting though that when you put in an updated disc, then put back in the old one, it wants the latest one back.

These discs only update the latest roads and points of interest etc. and do not give you the postcode entry option of course. They do update the graphics slightly - nice.

This was the one fitted as standard in our 2009 350z ....... a 2007 disc.

post-19350-0-68779200-1372154614_thumb.jpg

And this is the last one I purchased.

post-19350-0-21881800-1372154729_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps.