Advice would be welcome !

hensh65

Hi everyone

Just got my Z back after I got tints and the roof and splitter wraped gloss black.

Planning on getting bit and bobs wraped on the inside, and getting black zunsport grill.

However after that I am stumped, suggestions on what and where to get the followin mods and how much its going to hurt the pocket would be helpful. Would like to get the facelift bonnet !

post-18986-0-39314600-1366631813_thumb.jpg

Depends on how you want the zed to look. Ideally I'd want big bodykit, chunky wheels and a spoiler. If your thinking subtle I'd say spacers for starters, make a huge difference to the zeds presence, maybe a lip for the bumper, rear spats and subtle skirts like the type buster has?

Some people have an overall look they want to achieve, some people buy mods individually on impulse as they go along

Yes the spacers are something I want to get and ideally get rid of those alloys, I really like the chargespeed rear bumper but I am worried about anything on the front bumper or sides as there are 3 mean speed bumps between me and civilisation that could hamper any serious modifications. However the front is in my opinion the weakest looking area of the car so ideally would be the first place to start.

I don't see many Zs going for different rear lights or headlights ?

Depends on how you want the zed to look. Ideally I'd want big bodykit, chunky wheels and a spoiler. If your thinking subtle I'd say spacers for starters, make a huge difference to the zeds presence, maybe a lip for the bumper, rear spats and subtle skirts like the type buster has?

Some people have an overall look they want to achieve, some people buy mods individually on impulse as they go along

A few people have added aftermarket rear lights or the clear jdm ones but I'm not a fan personally. The facelift led rears look great on any car

As for the fronts some of us had colour coded internals with LEDs etc but the 2 guys I know of who done them no longer trade on here. Some have done them diy but not sure on the results