Spoof eMail??

Kev946

I GOT A REPLY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Dear Laura Lopez,

Thanks for your mail and your concern about my health God bless you,before I proceed let me introduce myself better to you. My name is Hamed Fareed,I am 43years old, from Cuba my wife and my 2 children died 3 years ago in an automobile crash since then life has been miserable,I used to be an independent oil marketer that is basicaly where I made my money from apart from the huge inheritance I gathered from my late father.

In my first email to you I tried to explain myself and gave you a summary of the present predicament I have found myself and how I lived my life(financial-wise)my failing health has necessitated my present over view of life and the meaning of life itself as it relates to day-to-day living,even surgery which is a last resort has been done but the cancer has already spread into the stomach and intestines.

It is for this same reason I have randomly searched through the internet email directory to find somebody who has the predisposition to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept fund of US$4.6 to charitable organisations as he or she deems fit,since I cannot do this myself due to my failing health.It was this random search that yielded your contact email address with which I sent you my first email.Note that this was just a probing move to establish contact,because I am sure you know as well as I do that most people would snatch at the offer considering the large amount involved and more also since the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in the hands of the claimant,for this reason I felt that after our initial communication I should be able to determine if we can proceed based on certain indices as well as intuitive feeling I would deduce.

I decided to look for a suitable person to transfer ownership of the deposit to,and after claiming the money,disburse 85% of the $4.6 million dollars to various charitable organisations of your choice in various countries and then retain 15% of the money for your effort.The $4.6 million dollars is physical cash in $100 dollar bills packed inside two metallic trunk boxes deposited in the security vault of a private finance/security company in europe.This is not a business proposal and I do not expect any returns or share of the money.I am dying and I have distributed most of my earthly possessions to various individuals,groups and organisations.

This deposit of $4.6 million dollars is the bulk of what is left.It is unknown to my other relatives.If I do not find a suitable person to disburse the funds as I plan to,then on my death the finance/security company holding the deposit would have to notify my next of kin to claim the deposit as stipulated on the deposit agreement.and from what I have seen of how they spent the other funds I designated for the same purpose,leaving the fund in their care would be a collosal waste of all I have worked and lived for.

If you would be able to help me fulfil this last living request,I would need you to get back to me on the following issues:

1.That you are in a position to be trusted with such a large amount of fund,and that you have a heart for charity and thus would not have any problems locating the right charity and human aid groups to disburse the fund to.It would be nice to know what charities you have in mind to donate the money to.

2.That you are ready to work honestly with my humble person who will finalise the process for this transaction,send you all relavant deposit documents as well as send you the necessary authorisation document to retrieve the deposit on my behalf and disburse the fund.

3.That you are willing to contact the security company holding the deposit to discuss the terms of releasing the trunk boxes to you.Mind you the officials of this security company are not aware of the content of the trunk boxes as it was deposited as family treasure.

This money I intended to use in buying two properties in The Netherlands but after having withdrawing the money from the bank, the deal did not pull through immediately.I took ill almost immediately and decided to keep the money in the security company.

I will want you to send me the following in other to proceed:

Your Full name

Your physical address

Telephone number

Fax number

Marital Status

Sex

Occupation

Nationality

Source of identification(International Passport/Driver License)

Once I receive the following details I will send you details of the security company so that you can discuss modalities of releasing the trunk boxes to you,after I have given you a letter of authorisation to act and claim the boxes on my behalf.

I await further communication.

Regards,

Hamed Fareed.

Just responded...Yeh :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My poor Fareed,

I am so sorry to hear of your current state, as said before accessing my personal account for this will be hard because I share my account with my sister Jennifer who is away at the moment, I really want to help as I believe I could get this money to a charity that could really use it. The charity is called "The Charity of Sukimiring Peace," and is to promote peace amongst kids who are brought up in violent areas. Since I believe and really feel that the lord has made this possible through you I will do it through my Company Anusmiboi Plc. This then will be possible however taxation of such a transfer will be quite a bit, unless I can prove that the money coming through the company is for charity purpose which eleviates all charges and becomes Tax Free.

I have spoken to my partners and they feel this would be a brilliant opportunity and would want to start straight away. Are there any charges your end that will need paying in order for this to happen, as we can accomidate up to $12,000 USA dollar to accompany this.

Before we do this however we need to prove to our tax charger that we have an established relationship with yourself. One way of doing this is to have a picture where our company name is shown and also another picture of the charity name that the money is going to. This will also be nice to the charity as they will know who to thank the Lord for.

I have attatched a picture of myself so that you can put a face to the name. Please if we can get these pictures I can then proceed emailing you our bank details and commision up to $12,000 dollars for any surcharges that you may incure

I know you are laying in Bed ill, and i really wish there is something I could do, I wish we had crossed paths before as I would have loved to of been your lady as you are the type of man of my dreams with heart and compassion. I could be laying by yourside holding your hand and looking into your eyes wishing you to get better. Why does such a caring man have to leave this world.

My darling Fareed

thinking of you

Laura Lopez

Ahh he loves me :cloud9::wub::lol:

Dear Laura Lopez,

I very much appreciate your love for charity and there is not a single dought in my mind that i am dealing with the right person.thank you for also giving me that assurance.this help me feel good when i read your mails.i did see you your photograph.i shall send you a picture of mine too as soon as am strong enough to do so.

To proceed further Laura,it would be neccessary for you to send to me your contact details becuase you are going to be made the new beneficiary of the trunk boxes like i stated in my last mail to you.this is very important.

As soon as i get this details i shall give to you the detailed contact of the Security Company where the trunks are lodged.so that you can open communication with them on how you can get the trunks to your location.I do not know about the charges you talked about not until you open comunication with the the Security company and they will give you details of how you will receive and what you are going to be doing.

Laura do respond to my this email with information as requested as soon as possible so that we can proceed.

Lots of love.

Hamed Fareed

Guys help us out how do I respond I just want the pictues so that I can post them up here

:surrender:

Ah sod it just sent this:

My Dearest Hamed

That is wonderful news. I am so happy that you have considered me to take care of this for you, I just wish I could take care of you. xxx

I will send over the nessesary contact info and bank details that you requested for our company Anusmiboi PLC so that the we can get to work with transfering to the Charity account Sukimiring Peace Charity.

Just a quick question would you prefer to send the transfer straight into the charity account so that they recieve immediatly?

As said we will give you our details but before we can do so we need to establish with our tax laws that we have a buisness relation with you.

If you can we need a picture of you or a representative holding up a sign with our comany name and a picture of where you are holding the charity name. That should be enough proof for us to then proceed with the details.

12,000 dollars is to help aid the speedily process of such a transfer that banks normally require.

I am so worried about your current state as I could not sleep much last night. I have been finding out if we can get you a semi visa here so that you can recieve better medical, I am seeing if we can get you a plane ticket here and some travelling money so that you can get well and that I can be by yourside. i worry about you so much.

Please stay strong and I hope we can meet soon as i feel that Im falling for you. I have attatched another picture for you so you can think of me when you are asleep. I cant bare to think of you dying alone.

All my love

Laura Lopez

now lets hope this tw@t send us piccies, just sent him another pic of kate beckinsale, bit more revealing :teeth::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Ah sod it just sent this:

My Dearest Hamed

That is wonderful news. I am so happy that you have considered me to take care of this for you, I just wish I could take care of you. xxx

I will send over the nessesary contact info and bank details that you requested for our company Anusmiboi PLC so that the we can get to work with transfering to the Charity account Sukimiring Peace Charity.

Just a quick question would you prefer to send the transfer straight into the charity account so that they recieve immediatly?

As said we will give you our details but before we can do so we need to establish with our tax laws that we have a buisness relation with you.

If you can we need a picture of you or a representative holding up a sign with our comany name and a picture of where you are holding the charity name. That should be enough proof for us to then proceed with the details.

12,000 dollars is to help aid the speedily process of such a transfer that banks normally require.

I am so worried about your current state as I could not sleep much last night. I have been finding out if we can get you a semi visa here so that you can recieve better medical, I am seeing if we can get you a plane ticket here and some travelling money so that you can get well and that I can be by yourside. i worry about you so much.

Please stay strong and I hope we can meet soon as i feel that Im falling for you. I have attatched another picture for you so you can think of me when you are asleep. I cant bare to think of you dying alone.

All my love

Laura Lopez

now lets hope this tw@t send us piccies, just sent him another pic of kate beckinsale, bit more revealing :teeth::thumbs:

Hey Laura,

Did anything else happen regarding your South American benefactor?

:headhurt:

nope no response, get he sadly passed away.. next scammer please :teeth:

Damn !! :rant: How rude.

Those posts were the funniest I have seen for a very long time

:thumbs:

Ahh thanks mate dont worry I will get one eventually, and will get him to hold up a sign with the 350z-uk logo, so that we can have our very own 350z affiliated scammer :teeth:

On a slightly different note, I watched a BBC program the other day called The Real Hustle and there was a scam featured where designer brand clothes were sold in Motorway service stations. I was nearly had by exactly the same scam about a year ago.

I pulled into a motorway services near Manchester Airport in my UY 350z, and 2 itialian guys immediately drove over to me and asked if I was interested in a free Armarni Leather Jacket. The car must have done it...:lol: Their story was basically that they were Armarni Reps and would sell me 3 genuine Armarni leather jackets, (including all the paperwork), to raise enough money to pay for the hire car, (they were on their way to the airport). The only reason they were doing this was because they had been robbed or some **** and bull story about a company credit card not working. Anyway, to cut a long story short I said no thanks, not my style. The jackets would of course have been fakes, and they were after £300 for the three, (2 gents and a ladies), supposedly worth £3k. My intuition paid off... :thumbs:

Ahh thanks mate dont worry I will get one eventually, and will get him to hold up a sign with the 350z-uk logo, so that we can have our very own 350z affiliated scammer :teeth:

On a more serious note - please dont use the forum name or logo in any corespondence with these people.

Its taken me quite a while to put what appears to be a stop to the spam posts that kept appearing, including some rather adult material that we would rather not see on the site.

If you are going to prod these animals with a stick, please dont cause them to run in our direction.

Ta,

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

A new one to follow up? Whay do they pick on me?...:lol:

FROM MRS MARY JELAT.

THE HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT, AFRICAN

DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)

COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC, WEST AFRICA

TELEPHONE: +229 97071419

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs, Mary Jelat Head of Files/Records Department and Debt Recovering Unit in the African Development Bank, Cotonou, Benin Republic in West Africa.

Firstly, I must solicit your explicit confidence in this transaction.This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. However, after series of petitions have been received by this regime from Foreign Contractors regarding the inability of the African Development Bank to settle all outstanding debts owed to Foreign Contractors, a committee (which I was the head)was set up to carefully review all overdue debts owed to foreign contractors and recommend for immediate release of such funds with immediate effect.

During the investigation period, we discovered an abandoned sum of 35 Million (Thirty five million United States Dollars) belonging to a German business magnate and property consultant, Late Andreas Schranner. The late Mr Schranner died in a plane crash on Monday, 31st July, 2000 alongside his family members.

The CNN websiterefers :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information over his sudden death the bank has made frantic efforts to locate his reltions, but all attempts failed. The bank cannot release this funds to anyone except it receives an application from anybody who would stand as the next of kin or business partner to the late customer.

It was based on this discovery that my collegues and I conceived the idea of contacting you, based on the good recommendation given to me by a friend who works with the chamber of commerce and industries here. We do not want the funds to be shared by the board of directors of the bank who may wake up one day to declare it "unclaimed funds". We need your unflinching support and cooperation to have the funds transferred to your nominated bank account. Please, note that upon the successful transfer of the funds to your bank account, you shall be entitled to 25% of the total funds as your share. I shall at a subsequent date come to your country to open an account where I will deposit our 75% of the funds.

Having done a thorough feasibility study on how to perfect the transfer of the funds to your bank account, your role shall be to send an application for claim of the funds to the bank as a next of kin or business partner to the late Andreas Schranner. I also would require your contact address, telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please, rest assured that the business is 100% risk free.

Upon receiving your response to this proposal, I would be most obliged to send to you a text of application for claim of the funds which you will send to the bank. Please, bear in mind that with your strong obedience to my guidance in this transaction, the funds would be transferred to your account within 14 working days.

Please reply with my private email address mary_jelat013@myway.com

I look forward to receiving your urgent response.

Best wishes,

Mrs Mary Jelat.