Ching Ching Jingle Front Drivers Wheel

oj121

Hey guys, not really a big issue and ive done a bit of a search but found nothing that really fits so apologise if its been answered.

When starting off and driving below maybe 20 mph and especially when turning the wheel slightly I get a 'ching ching' sort of noise. Maybe like a heavy spring being let of load or someone shaking coins in a sock twice (I know but you will get the noise I mean).

Ive put it down to something with the brakes as they are due changing next month but can anyone be more specific?Im not the most mechanical guy in the world so could be anything. Its def drivers side and im sure its front wheel or there abouts. Causes no issues when driving and can only be heard with window down.

Thanks in advance!!

Hmm maybe. Just wanted a few ideas so my mech could have a gander when my brakes go on in a few weeks. As its not just me having the noise im sure someone will be along soon to say exactly what it is....I hope so anyways.

hi I am quite interested in this post as I have just started getting something similar coming from the drivers side rear when cornering to the right sounds more like suspension rather than brakes but I could be completely wrong of course !