Spring action day castle coombe

Reeco

didnt see many other Zeds today, just a gun metal one out on the track , a silver one on a stand opposite merlin and a blue one opposite a crap show stand full of corsas...good day out though, even if it was a bit cold at times!

Saw jables car - right by the track fence! Saw another gun metal by Merlin and yes as Reeco saw a blue one down the back!

Gutted you didn't see mine - it was at the front of the stand as well - good pitch just round corner from toilet block :)

I had a good chat with another 350z owner but didn't get his name - wonder if he's on here?

Ouch that didn't look great and can't believe he carried on - though I think I'd want to escape all the cameras as well! lol

What about the clio and BMW crash earlier - that wasn't good either! the BMW turned into a fiesta as it lacked the rear boot space! lol

This is why I've never had the guts to tackle Castle Combe......

Hi guys! I was there on Saturday. I saw the Megane crash too :(

I took the car on track and gave it a good run, performed really well :)

7min 40sec was 120mph mistake though, dunno why I put it into 5th lol

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 1

Saw jables car - right by the track fence! Saw another gun metal by Merlin and yes as Reeco saw a blue one down the back!

Gutted you didn't see mine - it was at the front of the stand as well - good pitch just round corner from toilet block :)

I had a good chat with another 350z owner but didn't get his name - wonder if he's on here?

which toilet block mate, the one near quarry corner or the one oposite the burger van?