Replacing Bose HU with Android Double din

indy88

Guys,

Im considering getting this headunit for my 05 350z

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-4-0-Car-Stereo-DVD-Player-3G-WIFI-GPS-Navigation-Double-Din-TouchScreen-/140896822861?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Its double din Android Head unit.

I wanted to ask the following questions

1. Will this Headunit fit in the 350z? (Ive read something about depth issues.

2. Anyone ever used cheap chinese headunits from ebay?

3. The best source for wiring up to existing Bose speakers and steering wheel controls (link in sticky not working).

4. Any other issues I should be aware of when fitting?

Thanks

My younger brother went to his local Car Audio Centre (www.caraudiocentre.co.uk) and had a double din fitted to his Type R EP3... said it cost him around £400 (including fitment) and I gotta say, it looks sweet, and provides you with everything you'd need. Maybe worth taking a look at? Especially as it's better than buying something off eBay...

It's from Hong Kong, I wouldn't experience has taught me never to buy eBay stuff from HK lol I can guarantee the screen quality is nothing like pictured, get a well known brand and go and see buster to get it fitted :thumbs:

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

I have the appradio 2 with the hacked app to mirror my phone exactly. I would suggest you go with that instead, if you're around london you're welcome to check mine out before purchasing :)

What hack is that?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

I have the appradio 2 with the hacked app to mirror my phone exactly. I would suggest you go with that instead, if you're around london you're welcome to check mine out before purchasing :)

What hack is that?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

arliberator aka app radio liberator

Edited by flamez