Wiper blades

Cemetery

Hi guys, quick question having done a search & failed miserably to find the answer :D

The rubber on the end of the passenger side blade & the rear blade are starting to come away (about 2 inches kind flaps away from the blade as it is activated) so I need to replace them & figured I may as well do the whole set. I believe the passenger & rear are both 18" blades & the driver side is 20", is that correct?

What blades are recommended and are there any places recommended to get them from that would deliver quickly? I looked on demon tweeks following a search on here (http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/wiper-blades/piaa-silicone-wiper-blade and also at the Bosch aerotwin ones as I keep seeing them mentioned just in general) but in ordering it then asks if I want curved, spoiler or standard. I have no idea which I would want?

Of course if I can just pop to halfords I can do that but I fancy having something decent.

Bosch blades are excellent, I use them on all vehicles now. Even better than the PIAA normal wipers I used for years, which is saying something.

Autobulbs direct are about the cheapest and most reliable supplier these days, I use them when Costco don't have the correct sizes in.

Definitely get the Bosch ones! I got a cheap set off eBay that few had mentioned on here, £8 fir 3. Although they look the part and do work to keep the raindrops off the screen, they leave smears when using the washers or when anything other that water is on it.

The girlfriend had Bosch on her 1 series and you can see the difference in quality with each passing!