Brembo Gran Turismo Brakes & 355x32mm 2 Piece Discs

tez162003

Up for sale are my Brembo Gran Turismo 4 Pot Brakes and 2 Piece Brake discs. These have larger 40mm and 45mm pistons over the OEM Brembos.

I bought these a while back and spent a fair amount of money refurbishing them. But due to lack of money and lots of bills I have to sell them... Not cool... :thumbdown:

I bought these about 6 months ago, within the refurbish I:

- sand blasted the calipers

- split the discs and stripped the disc centres

- had the calipers power coated white

- had the disc centres powder coated black

- fitted new piston seals

- fitted new dust seals

- fitted new 13.9 high tensile bolts that join the halves together

- cleaned and scraped (with a fine blade) the piston edges of built up burnt on brake dust

- new Brembo stickers

- new cross over fluid pipes

- rebuilt the 2 piece discs using existing bolts (cleaned) with new nyloc nuts and washers

What you will get is:

- 2x Fully built brake discs

- 2x Fully built brake calipers (one is missing its bleed nipples I believe, but you can use the ones from OEM Brembo brakes, only use brembo brake bleed nipples as I found out they are different to others.)

- 1x spare un-built brake caliper,

- all the old seals and spare bits and pieces

- 3x 350z caliper mounting brackets

- 1x pair of OEM brake hoses

- 1x single braided 350z brake hose

- a set of high tensile nuts and bolts to mount the calipers to your hub

The spare caliper is in pieces and has a cross threaded bleed nipple but with it never being repaired before you will be able to repair it if you ever need it.

The discs could ideally do with a skim to level them out on the faces, the thickness of the thinnest disk is 31.62mm so you have plenty of thickness to skim away.

1 caliper does have a slight storage mark on it, but otherwise they are in good condition. See pictures below for picture of the mark.

I have only ever test fitted these onto the car, as I managed to stupidly let the brake reservoir run dry I put the originals back on to go get the brakes bleed properly at Japex.

I am after £425 collected or £450 posted for these. These kits retail new for an extortionate price of over $3500 so grab a bargain. Hopefully someone will want these on here before I end going to eBay.

Also I have a rebuild thread here: http://www.350z-uk.c...rs/page__st__40

Picture time!

IMG_0071_zps60f95ef6.jpg

IMG_0073-1_zps87b01995.jpg

IMG_0074-1_zpsbd481512.jpg

IMG_0075_zps95b5f978.jpg

IMG_0076_zps5b822a5d.jpg

IMG_0077-1_zps3cba4715.jpg

IMG_0078_zpsc4617486.jpg

IMG_0079-1_zps4eda256e.jpg

Edited by tez162003
  • Like 1

Inbox is full mate, 1st dibs (to conform with the apparent "rules" on this forum) if you can PM me please

Stop being a little girl about that! :lol:

It's bull spunk and you know it :lol:

"dibs" is what you use in the playground at school

Well just make sure you use it! Remember there's a large number of people who fire questions but don't actually want them.

Dibs, or yes please is normally a good indicator so that others are aware of your interest.