Berks HFC's and Nismo or S tune exhaust for HR

Bems

Be prepared to spend a lot of coin on the Nismo buddy.. Not saying dont do it but they don't come cheap.. The berks you may find pop up from time to time in the for sale but the nismo is really like hens teeth..

I've just got a set of custom race cats off Steve at redline styling, and there coupled up to my Nismo. A vid will be up tomorrow.

But I'd say to you to PM Steve, CS and the other traders on here to weigh up your options.. Lots of knowledgeable people who will gladly help you spend your money.. ;)

Good luck with the find/purchase buddy :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments. I am prepared to wait a while as i dont really want to spend £1400 for a new nismo system. Main reason for opting for it was that it would tie in with the rest of the car as it has factory fitted nismo kit and wheels and of course the sound but i haved read a lot of good reviews on other/cheaper sytems so my plans may change. Will keep a look out for a while & see if i can get lucky.

There is another wanted thread only a few below yours, started about a year ago for the same exhaust, still looking! But I guess that means ones due to pop up soon :lol:

Yeah i had noticed, thats was the first I'd heard of the s tune exhaust. Unlikely i know but worth a stab.

M13KYF, you are making a good case for the nismo zorst if used examples are appreciating in value. May even be worthwhile going for a new one :lol:

Tarmac, how much for the Berks, my works computer has inconveniently blocked your website :angry:

Edited by Bems