Thoughts please :)

Jetpilot

It would be pretty dark on a black car.... but that shade of purple is spot on. However, I also have a soft spot for anodised red or pearl orange on black cars.

Edited by Jay

I think any colour other than black or a standard car and probably other styles of wheel and it would look wrong. I'm usually boring when it comes to wheels and only like silver or anthracite but if you achieve "that look" I might be persuaded. Of the colours suggested so far the house of colour purple is the best

I think any colour other than black or a standard car and probably other styles of wheel and it would look wrong. I'm usually boring when it comes to wheels and only like silver or anthracite but if you achieve "that look" I might be persuaded. Of the colours suggested so far the house of colour purple is the best

I do like black wheels and silver, but imho, black wheels has just been done to death. Particularly now manufacturers do black options. Hence why i went wild on my Rezax and want to do something a little off beat and not the norm. The right colour however is a difficult one to get right, but am liking the kandy purple.

Also looked at a green in a similar kandy but think that may be a bit too much. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Photos below, as mentioned above its difficult to get a true representation of the colour, on the front wheel photo you can see the purple being quite light on the spokes, when the sun is on them thats the best representation, they really come alive being a kandy.

Very pleased, subtle enough and not too in your face, but bright enough to be different :)

Kandywinnings_zps898f508e.jpg

Kandywinnings2_zpsa97dc6a8.jpg

Kandywinnings3_zpscbfa55c8.jpg