monkfish

Unbelievable film absolutely loved it, my mate is persian so I ripped it out of him

Knew you'd like it mate. Good old mortal combat!! ;)

Lol... best part was when you see him as a kid being dragged of to train for years and he is beating the crap out the other kid. Pure evil but natural born killer. Reminds me when I was training Sombo in russia, they get kids as young as 6 and the parents want them to be part of fight school as parents are really poor, but if they get into the school the kids are fed and looked after well and parents are given money, and kids have a secure life by the time they are older as long as they can still fight. Absolutely mad and somewhat wrong they do the same in Thailand. :scare:

Love the music as well proper mental :thumbs:

all sorts of parody pics have come out, there's a major thread on my350z, i literally cried from laughter :lol:

fb94a52c1d0b092b42bd9a5de870f985.gif

or 300_zinadine.gif

can't find the thread anymore but it was hilarious

EDIT:

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266037

and even better

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread. ... ght=sparta

I think I've soiled myself! :lol: The guy dancing in the black vest is brilliant!!

They're right about the cliche ridden script, but I've no doubt it was deliberate. Comic book stuff along the lines of Sin City. CGI blood everywhere. Techno soundtrack for the battle scenes. I loved it.

As for Butler's accent, I don't think I've ever heard anyone put on a Greek accent in a Greek mythology movie. If Michael Caine had played the part, King Leonidas would've been a cockney. :lol:

As for Butler's accent, I don't think I've ever heard anyone put on a Greek accent in a Greek mythology movie. If Michael Caine had played the part, King Leonidas would've been a cockney. :lol:

Nah, just in the bit before he said "Red Sauce on Pasta" (;)), he Scottish accent came out...at other times, it was quite English. It would have been amusing if they all tried to speak in a Greek accent. :p