Work Rezax 11's (only for the brave)

Jetpilot

Recently refurbished with polished lip and custom pink centres (not to everyones tastes i know but i am comfortable with my sexuality ;) ) One small knick where the socket sprung off, grrrr, last photo of rear by the lowest wheel nut!

Its very difficult to photo them accurately to get a true judge of the colour. They are darker in real life with a light dusting of blue candy, when the sun shines they look stunning and think they would look awesome on a Silverstone Grey/Blade Silver or White 350z. The pictures of the fronts is the best representation of the colour. I have also only lent the front against the car for a idea of overall look, as will not go on without a spacer.

These are a true 3 piece split so you can adapt with bigger dish etc

18 x 10 rears et35, with as new Federal Rsrs 255/35's They fit without spacers but would look better with them.

18 x 9 fronts et37 with Toyo Proxes 235/40's with about 3mm of tread. You will def need spacers.

I am just about to strip the fronts down for repolish as they were sat on my Rx7 uncared for. The rears are perfect, and the lips are properly protected with 2 coats of poor bouys wheel sealant and then two coats of Jetseal109. A regular clean is all they need to keep them gleaming.

If you want as is £1100, with fronts re polished and protected £1200.

Rezax113_zps8a96be6e.jpg

Rezax11fronts_zps5b3311c3.jpg

Rezax11front2_zps6a854056.jpg

Rezax11front1_zpsbc8ccfeb.jpg

Rezax112_zpsaae0b6e4.jpg

Rezax11rear_zpsdddff0dc.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot

WOW, very PINK!

GLWTS!!

Hahah, they sure are.

Just to add, i do have all for original centre caps that you see with the rears and if any body wants to try them on their car to get a true impression your more than welcome to swing by, i am in Bournemouth.

Edited by Jetpilot

saw these on Driftworks and was tempted hows the fitment on the Z any side on pictures ie do they tuck or poke?

The rears fit but a personal preference would be for a 10-15mm spacer to bring flush with the arch (without rolling) and the fronts would require a 20mm or so to clear the caliper and fit flush with the arch, will take a side on photo as is.

saw these on Driftworks and was tempted hows the fitment on the Z any side on pictures ie do they tuck or poke?

Side picture here, the car is lowered and not had my camber control arms fitted so running loads of negative camber which is pushing the top in, just so you know.

Rezaxside_zps3b6153b9.jpg

Just realised these tyre profiles arent ideal on 18's for the Zeds so if you want without tyres, not a problem and price can be adjusted accordingly :)

And some inspiration from the "favourite wheels on a zed thread"

inspiration_zps4074037a.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot

Oh my... Wish I'd waited for these instead of buying black alloys.... Pink is SOOOO my colour, and it would stop the other half pinching my car so much....

There are always solutions ;) Sell your black ones and buy these, lol, wont have the front lips back for a week so gives you time ;)

• 3 weeks later...