Standard front indicator bulb help

Shaun1982

Can anyone tell me "all reference codes of the original" pre facelift front indicator bulbs please?

Just received an email from the company on eBay I bought the new silver bulbs from that aren't right. The above info is what's requested.

Help greatly appreciated :thumbs:

I ended up removing the standard bulb again & giving them the code off that which is WY21W.

What they get from here now I don't know. Have to wait & see what response I get, I told them in my first email that the want T20 not what they state on their add

The company replied again first thing this morning. They don't do the correct fitment but as a good will gesture offered a full refund without return of the bulbs. Sorted :thumbs:

Apparently a local shop does these fitment bulbs so ill try there tomorrow, would of been nice to have them ready to fit into my new lights before fitting lol

• 3 years later...

I bought some BU582S Silvatec bulbs (exactly as above) from a guy off here a few months back, havent fitted yet. I have a 2005 does that mean he sold me bulbs that wont fit our cars?

Firstly well done on one of the oldest bumped threads I've seen on here (3 years ago!). :lol: I jest. ;)

Those should fit your Zed AFAIK. BU582S bulbs are T20 capless bulbs, ....they should fit your front indicators in the headlamps as well as your rear indicators in the bumper. :thumbs:

BU582S.jpg