STUNNING sunset for sale

Bobby81

Hi all,

After 5 years of ownership its a time to give my pride up for sale , its my first time selling car online so please if you have any comments or suggestions let me know .

links below :

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303025578762/sort/default/usedcars/colour/bronze/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/w114sn/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

Hi all,

After 5 years of ownership its a time to give my pride up for sale , its my first time selling car online so please if you have any comments or suggestions let me know .

links below :

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303025578762/sort/default/usedcars/colour/bronze/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/w114sn/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

If you are trying to get that sort off money i belive you will be better to sell led lights and other mods on there own and sell the car for abit less you will get more intrest then but the car is worth what ever people are willing to pay for it :thumbs:

Also i would say put some picture up that show her off more rather than in the street with other cars, JLWS

£8400 for a 10 year old import? :surrender:

It's good that its got Uprev, upgraded lights etc, but never worth that money, maybe £7k tops and that's to someone who falls in love with it and understands the expense of the BiXenons.

Have you got any of the original parts? You could easily sell the wheels, rear bumper and lights on here and sell the car for cheaper.

• Like 1

£8400 for a 10 year old import? :surrender:

It's good that its got Uprev, upgraded lights etc, but never worth that money, maybe £7k tops and that's to someone who falls in love with it and understands the expense of the BiXenons.

Have you got any of the original parts? You could easily sell the wheels, rear bumper and lights on here and sell the car for cheaper.

+1m on that one.

If you look through some of the leather cleaning threads it tells you what to use and where to get it.

We don't want to take over this guys car sale post:)

pm me if you have difficulties.

OPPS ! Sorry just realised that after I posted it.. :thumbdown: