Nissan 370Z Milltek exhaust/Berks HFC's and Uprev remap

Mark@Abbey m/s

The Invidia system doesn't flow as good as the Milltek I am afraid so getting a few more ponies will be hard work? This car was running stock air boxes well,

Marco tuned a car like yours today made 310hub bhp gain of around 20bhp over a stock car but with a big gain of mid range torque. But your car won't hiss with HFC's Berks sound lovely when teamed with the Milltek!

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Well your the expert Mark so i have to respect what you say.

Anything i've ever read about HFC's on the 370 say that there is an annoying hiss as the revs drop back to idle!

I find my Non res Milltek to be just the right volume (decibel wise) Surely the Berks HFC's would further increase volume above & beyond??

Did the car you did today have the HFC's & HKS panels aswell or was it upreved with stock cats & panels like mine currently has??

Marco

Marco,

I can say that the car we did this week didn't have those issues with noisy the Milltek seems a very good system.

Below is a stock 370Z car against a car with your spec , stock cats/Milltek non resonated system and drop in panel filters.

stock370zversus370zmill.jpg

I will be willing to fit some HFC's and let you drive the car for a short time to make sure they are to your liking thou.

any questions ask away.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Thanks to Mark I had the opportunity to get a close look at the Milltek fitted to a 370 when I visited Abbey for my uprev yesterday. I didn't hear it in action (car was up in the air) but it looked like a really nice quality system.

There's definitely a difference although I don't think I've had chance to properly test it out yet. Apparently the car gained another 10 or so bhp on top of the gains from the Stillen and good gains on torque (I also had some HKS drop in filters fitted). I've only tried the third of the five maps Mark installed and the car feels noticeably more lively and responsive - seems to need less throttle to 'go'. Will be trying out the other maps as soon as I get chance.

Enjoyed the visit to Abbey - great bunch of guys.

Marco,

I can say that the car we did this week didn't have those issues with noisy the Milltek seems a very good system.

Below is a stock 370Z car against a car with your spec , stock cats/Milltek non resonated system and drop in panel filters.

stock370zversus370zmill.jpg

I will be willing to fit some HFC's and let you drive the car for a short time to make sure they are to your liking thou.

any questions ask away.

Geat info Mark...thanks.

So there are certainly gains to be had for me but the HFC's really do seem to make a world of difference!

If you did a remap for me with the Berks fitted & then i subsequently decided (for whatever reason) that they wern't for me, would changing the cats back to standard necessitate another remap or would it just be a simple case of changing the cats back over and i'm good to go! ???

Really appreciate your offer of trying the HFC's btw!!

The upgrades work just great. The exhaust has a nice deep burble at tick over, growls under moderate load and with heavy load the HFCs create the famous rasping sound - it all works and sounds just great. The anti roll bars reduce the corner roll nicely and the car feels much more solid in the corners as a result. I am really looking forward to getting it on the track again now. Thanks to all at Abbey for their hard work!.

Cool....

So all i need to do now is wait & see where you decide your satellite 'set ups' are going to be Mark (ie more Northly locations)

PM me on here when you know more & we'll get it on :thumbs:

Marco

Marco,

this deal will come from us @ Abbey not one of our sub dealer I am afraid. so it will mean a trip to us down South I am afraid