Sushi Sunday - Goodwood Breakfast Club

benjy88

Great morning out - saw quite a few Zeds and no doubt some of them were from here - but didn't see anyone lurking near them to go and say hello.

Pic of mine on grid -taken from top of pits.

David

dscn2248e.jpg

Great morning out - saw quite a few Zeds and no doubt some of them were from here - but didn't see anyone lurking near them to go and say hello.

David

dscn2248e.jpg

Saw this car today and it looked great, and very clean! I'm considering a 350Z as next car, although recently been swaying towards a 3.0 Z4, but seeing your car has given me second thoughts and I'm looking at zeds again.

Looked like it had spacers, whats the setup you have and also is it lowered?

David

Saw this car today and it looked great, and very clean! I'm considering a 350Z as next car, although recently been swaying towards a 3.0 Z4, but seeing your car has given me second thoughts and I'm looking at zeds again.

Is running spacers at 20mm fromt and 25mm rear. Apart from that suspension is standard. Thanks for your kind comments!

David

David

Is running spacers at 20mm fromt and 25mm rear. Apart from that suspension is standard. Thanks for your kind comments!

David

Was a lovely motor..... Hubcentric I assume?

David

David

Was a lovely motor..... Hubcentric I assume?

Yes - Eibachs.