already spend £90 in fuel lol

deankenny

This will die down as i get over the honeymoon period ;)

and i did drive the car back from Bournemouth from the Zed Shed to weymouth, put £50 in it the first night, and that ran out today, so another £40.

Went and got quotes on tyres so i can prepare my wallet, budgets were around £450 all round and good tyres were £800 all round.

This is going to be fun :)

But like they say you only live once.

Also spotted a 370Z parked by Alley Gardens in Weymouth, Black, pucker condition, had a hotel pass parking permit, so they must be on holiday, nice Zed though, if you are on here :)

This will die down as i get over the honeymoon period ;)

Don't kid yourself lol During the weekend I was off work on Friday, for various things, shopping, runs, out with friends etc, in the last 3 days I've spent around £100 in fuel, maybe a bit more...although I have been 'using' my car... lol :lol:

Now I'm back at work its...make the quarter left on the dial last til the end of the week. I'll try...damn hard :blush:

Ive also noticed, on most my cars, its like when you get out of it, and get back in it the next day or few hours later the needle seems to have gone down lol, is someone knicking my fuel or is this just psycological

I've noticed mine can go up if I'm driving carefully... I understand the DTE reading but the dial going UP... is my Zed making its own fuel? :lol:

The rugby Top Gear was epic!!!!

How much mess was the field in though! Imagine the permission needed to do that? lol

Thats what i said to the MRS, they must have really pulled some strings to do that!!

I watchd Bon Jovi at Twickenham, but the whole pitch was covered in white boards.