350Z diffuser add on Introductory Offer

taras

We have started making the 350Z add on diffuser which attaches to the OEM bumper which surrounds the dual exhaust.

They will be made out of fibreglass and pre painted in flat black.

These are attached by using 4 self tapping screws to the stock bumper.

This GB is an introductory offer only at a special price of £100 + £10 postage in the UK.

This offer is for the first 5 customers only.

Offer ends

- when 5 buyers are reached and paid

- 31st of March

Disclaimer: Though it's called a diffuser, it is purely cosmetic and has little to no aerodynamic benefits.

DSC00135_zpsae9279ad.jpg

DSC00134_zps03838bae.jpg

DSC00136_zps8a291338.jpg

DSC00142_zps8a44527a.jpg

DSC00143_zpse3aa0335.jpg

List away:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Edited by RT-Performance

Damn! And I'm betting making just a couple would either cost us a fortune or not be worth your while?

yep. Well lets put it this way. For me to make the TS diffuser I would need at least 5 people prepared to pay the price for a carbon one to raise enough profit to just cover the mould.

Either that or 10 people for fibreglass one. And it's not till after then I am actually in profit. So you see though I'd love to make it, I'm not prepared to tie up so much money for x amount of time and wait for a return.

could you not do a fiberglass/hard plastic TS one?

No

We have access to PU but PU is not a rigid material and not ideal for resistance. We normally use them for making front lips only because it's ideal for a bit of knocking around and scraping on speed bumps. They flex and don't crack.

We've seen many fabricators use them for bumpers which is a nightmare to fit because it's difficult to work with.

PU can't be used on something like spoilers or diffusers because they warp and bend under strain. For it to be strong enough to be used as a diffuser, it'll need to be at least an inch thick and it would be very heavy.

Sell him that carbon one you have laying about Taras or is that the mold lol

I've still got your carbon one here Pete.

Sell it pleeeeessssseeeee:)

We have a buyer for your carbon one Pete.

Only have these fibreglass ones in black now.

• 1 month later...