Silver indicator bulbs

TheMacDaddy

Should be one of the simplest mods you can think of, but actually is an utter pig thanks to the crazy lengths needed to get at the front and rear light clusters.

The fronts require you to take the whole fascia off (which luckily I already had done as I was doing some other jobs), and the rears require you to remove virtually every panel in the boot space. Thanks Nissan!

Once we have LEDs everywhere and the damn things last 20 years then by all means seal 'em in but while you still have tungsten bulbs floating around probably a good idea to make them a little more accessible.

Ok, rant over, here's some surprisingly underwhelming after-shots:

IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

careful with them. police are hot on ya heels if they dont indicate orange enough, We found that out on a wales drive. The silvertec one can be dim and pale

Good to know, thanks. They look pretty good so I think I'll be okay, but definitely worth keeping an eye on.

IMG_9581.JPG

IMG_9582.JPG

Edited by TheMacDaddy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I fitted some LED ones few months ago, left side are the silver vision bulbs I first put in the right are the LED ones lol

Edit won't let me add picture :-(, why don't Photobucket pictures work :-(

Edited by stu1986