[SOLD]Japspeed K1 with bungs

SX Dave

Doesn't really need any introduction.

Bought this and used it for a while but then fancied a true dual system. I did like the noise it made though and the fit didn't seem as bad some iv heard.

Iv only given it a quick wipe over so will polish up even better given a bit of time.

Would prefer collected but i can look into what it would cost to package and post.

Looking for £150 believe that's around the going rate. Its hardly used and in great nick.

Or I'm after a pair of 25mm spacers if someone's interested a swap with cash my way?

K1b.jpg

K1a.jpg

Edited by SX Dave

Hey Dave, i've had a word with a mate who's a courier driver to see if he could pick it up, unfortunately its rare that he goes down south as the majority of his work takes him up North. He's going to see if he can sort something out that'll take him to your part of the country. Will keep in touch. Regards, SAM

Sam (and Dave), not sure if it helps you out, but Paisley Freight do a courier collection/deliver service for exhausts (as long as the package is less than 2.5m) for £20.

I've used them before for wheels and tyres and never had an issue.

• Like 1

only problem is courier collection as im out of the house monday - friday 8-6. i can box and hide it behind my bins which would be safe. My new exhaust was left behind there plus many other parcels at xmas time.

If someone wishes to organize a courier im happy to box up and do the above. Im just being lazy about dealing with a courier to be honest

only problem is courier collection as im out of the house monday - friday 8-6. i can box and hide it behind my bins which would be safe. My new exhaust was left behind there plus many other parcels at xmas time.

If someone wishes to organize a courier im happy to box up and do the above. Im just being lazy about dealing with a courier to be honest

Thanks for the info :ninja: