WORST DAY OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zedrush

Okay here goes:

First of all a big sorry for not turning up at the Wales meet, I totally forgot about it and it was only after Sarnie reminded me that I realised I told my missus id take her out on the sunday, tried to rearrange on Saturday but as SL114 knew I wasnt going to make sunday cos she had the right hump with me. (perhaps the fact that I didnt do anything special for our anniversary cos of work two weeks before has something to do with it.) :blush:

So huge argument and I didnt end up seeing her on sunday anyway she went out shopping with her mates and told me to 'F' ing do what i like....

So I did,(but wales was out the question so I let Sl114 on friday know that I will meet up with him)... but here comes the next part

My car was Dropped of to my mates friday night as he was spending saturday working on it with the Mac install. Did he get round to it???? NO, hangover got the better of him and he didnt start till sunday morning. :angry:

Now I arranged to meet with SL114 at the thurrock meet sunday night with my ex girlfriend (chinese glamour one) for a photo shoot and also to introduce him to everyone who meets up there about 100-200 cars that meet and race about 10 mins from the parking area at Lakeside.... where trucks park.

And here where it gets worst:

My friend Shah who is working on my car had everything out by the morning, seats and plastic dash and middle part..promised me to be finished by six. But unfortunatly with the Bose speakers the wiring was a sham. He said he needed a converter, but he could by pass this if he knew which wire was which and he could convert manually... So I called up Sl114 to see if he knew. He said go to 350z tek they might help. So went on there and downloaded the service manual for 350z audio system.... was it straight forward hell no....

He managed after some time to figure iut the wire system and manage to put my head unit it but no mac because by this time it was 7 o'clock. I said to him I have to go because I need to pick my ex up from station as she is coming down from Rochester to meet Sl114 for photo shoot.

Put the seats and everything back in he said he will finish off next saturday without hangover but i had sounds from headunit at least anyway, picked ex up from station and the road leading to the station was quite rough and very messy broken glass the lot. Picked her up she was in a gorgeous outfit. :thumbs:

Time 8.30pm, started to make my way down to meet Sl114, called him up and was speaking to him then phone cut out battery dead. :headhurt: got through Dartford tunnel pulled out and started to hear a flapping noise, I pulled over, tried to put my hazard lights on but my mate forgot to switch on. Got out and yes you guessed flat tyre. Luckily enough had a ninteen inch spare spacer wheel in boot yes it fits.... So got out went to change wheel jacked up car, and the nut bolts were too big for the standered nut turner that comes with 350Z. Screaming and kicking the metal panel I started to panick. Luckily im with RAC so used her phone which is different network to mine rejected my sim car... called RAC. 20 mins and they turn up, they didnt have the right size nut turner either and said I needed a 19" to turn them..... :headhurt:

So they said they will have to tow me back. Furiated as had images of Sl114 standing there wondering where the hell I am...

But the tow truck could not take my car cos my car was to low, he tried and it cracked my front bumper. so had to get another truck to see if that could pick my car up from the front wheels and lift. Another 40 mins later A new one turns up. Puts the car hun with great hassel, and takes me and my ex home. Get home at 11.20pm. and lowered my car we pushed it onto my drive and some how cornering cracked a wedge of paint of the side skirt... :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Anyway got in put my ophone on charge, emailed Sl114 as tried calling but no luck. Ex has to stay with me, if my girlfriend finds out im history. So I sleep on couch bad night wake up, cycled to Halfords this morning to get a 19 screw drive to get my wheel of,cost a fiver, took wheel of put spare on car is okay even though have a ninteen and rest are twenty.

Drive to garage to get a new tyre as mine was fuc%ed !! They didnt have one 2 days wait. Paid £220 for the tyre will get thursday :scare:

Drove home ex still there got ready went to work, my ex is still there as not woken up yet, my girlfrined called me told me how sorry she is and that she loves me and to see her tonight. Im at work going home luchtime to get my ex out of my place sharpish before my girlfriend thinks something dodgy is going on...

So in short sorry to all you guy at wales meet and So so so sorry to Sl114 for last night.. I promise if you can make next sunday my ex can and ill take you for a meal before the meet, so sorry bro :thumbs:

Heres pics of the cracks on my car got to get this sorted now:

sidescrape.jpg

crack2.jpg

crack1.jpg

Mate as i said no worries, these things happen.

Just charge your phone next time ;)

Next sunday is bad as i am away at the Buttertubs pass but can rearrange for the week after. Missed your call this morning as my phone was in my bag but i will call you at lunch.

Next sunday is bad as i am away at the Buttertubs pass but can rearrange for the week after. Missed your call this morning as my phone was in my bag but i will call you at lunch.

Thanks mate so sorry still, I am one of these people who hate to be late and the fact of not turning up at all was worried youd have the right hump with me. the following week definatly am free all weekend. My ex is always free on weekends so she will be there to go for a meal before had, if you have your daughter with you bring her down and go for a meal then drop her off if you want and come back for the meet.

Did you manage to find it as all? Its not far from where you were parked? about 10 mins, you must of seenb alot of done up cars?

Thanks mate so sorry still, I am one of these people who hate to be late and the fact of not turning up at all was worried youd have the right hump with me. the following week definatly am free all weekend. My ex is always free on weekends so she will be there to go for a meal before had, if you have your daughter with you bring her down and go for a meal then drop her off if you want and come back for the meet.

Did you manage to find it as all? Its not far from where you were parked? about 10 mins, you must of seenb alot of done up cars?

A Skyline came in but went straight out again, i tried to flag him down but no luck. I ended up going home and taking more pics of my car - take a look in media section :thumbs:

A Skyline came in but went straight out again, i tried to flag him down but no luck. I ended up going home and taking more pics of my car - take a look in media section :thumbs:

Will do mate, the plan was to meet you there and take you to truck world which aint far thats where everyone meets. Apparently there were over 200 cars there but alot seperated because police turned up to nick illegal street racing. so only 50 cars ended up staying and chatting. Last week an R34 skyline crashed and police were all over it. A Ferrari also done a burn out :thumbs:

Will do mate, the plan was to meet you there and take you to truck world which aint far thats where everyone meets. Apparently there were over 200 cars there but alot seperated because police turned up to nick illegal street racing. so only 50 cars ended up staying and chatting. Last week an R34 skyline crashed and police were all over it. A Ferrari also done a burn out :thumbs:

Sounds naughty, im so there next time! :thumbs:

I hope the RAC repair the damage they caused.

What a crap day

Nope called up and said that its not their fault the car is so low and modified. they are use to picking up cars of standard lowerage.

So I will have to take to my local to fibre glass mend and spray blend over. Should only be a hundred I hope. :dry:

I'd like hear them say that to a Ferrari or Lambo owner

True, I aint got the energy to argue with em after yesterday, stress has depleted me, ill just get it booked in as soon as. Mini mac install first then wheels in may then this :headhurt:

What a crap day

Nope called up and said that its not their fault the car is so low and modified. they are use to picking up cars of standard lowerage.

So I will have to take to my local to fibre glass mend and spray blend over. Should only be a hundred I hope. :dry:

That doesnt stand to reason. Fair enough they cant do lowered cars, but the point is they tried and failed. If it was the case, they should have said it was too low and not even tried. Thats neglagence on the RAC pick up drivers behalf.

But as you say more hassle than its worth trying to chase it up :thumbdown:

Hope you get it sorted soon and get the piccies done :D

What a crap day

That doesnt stand to reason. Fair enough they cant do lowered cars, but the point is they tried and failed. If it was the case, they should have said it was too low and not even tried. Thats neglagence on the RAC pick up drivers behalf.

+1 They shouldn't have tried to lift it...full stop

What a crap day

+2 If they know certain cars will be to low then they shouldn't be trying. They can't wriggle out of it now unless you gave some sort of disclaimer to say you were told there was a risk your car could have been damaged and you told them to try anyway. Arseholes! :rant:

What a crap day

+2 If they know certain cars will be to low then they shouldn't be trying. They can't wriggle out of it now unless you gave some sort of disclaimer to say you were told there was a risk your car could have been damaged and you told them to try anyway. Arseholes! :rant:

No the guy just looked at it went might go on there and said we can give it a go. Never talked me out of it or said we shouldnt try. Said that to RAC customer care and they said he would of advised me not to try, and the guy didnt. So with that its my word against his even though I have a witness my ex. But then if it goes to court and my girlfriend finds out she will wonder why my ex is going with me blah blah blah more hassel than its worth. Ill get it done next month no worries. :wacko: Shouldnt worry over it, I got enough on my plate with everyday life :dry: