A sad day looms.

davetstan

Ha ha brilliant, Dave said his has only done 18k since day 1. Can you beat that Mikey?

dont think anyone can beat beavis. His washing machine has done more miles than his zed

Yep needs replacing, it developed a leak last week :dry::lol: Hotpoint shite, will be a Miele next time, reckon the zed will be a write off if it ever tangles with one of them though :blush:

bought a bosch a couple of months ago. The wife is well made up :lol:

Nice looking car, someone will be very pleased with that. Im getting around the baby thing by making sure the wifes car is always a "sensible" 4 door, which means im fine with a 2 door less practical car! :thumbs:

Thanks mate, the wife already has one but there will be days when I have little stanners and his buggy and she will be at work in hers.

Adding her to the insurance on mine was not an option as she knows I would be out inspecting it after every trip, so therefore refused to

drive it. :-)

You have pm my dude :)

Can I be the first to congratulate you

........ ;) ;) :blush::lol:

Sorry for the hijack, but i recognize that avatar, are you on pwc.com?

Signed up, but not posted or added any pics yet. Just needed info. :blush:

Nice looking car, someone will be very pleased with that. Im getting around the baby thing by making sure the wifes car is always a "sensible" 4 door, which means im fine with a 2 door less practical car! :thumbs:

Thanks mate, the wife already has one but there will be days when I have little stanners and his buggy and she will be at work in hers.

Adding her to the insurance on mine was not an option as she knows I would be out inspecting it after every trip, so therefore refused to

Yep, i wouldnt let my missus near mine with a barge pole. And good point about when your looking after the kid & your missus is at work, i didnt think about that.

Yep, i wouldnt let my missus near mine with a barge pole. And good point about when your looking after the kid & your missus is at work, i didnt think about that.

Simple really. She leaves her car at home for you to drive and catches the bus to work :lol:;). Isn't that what every caring wife should do?

Simple really. She leaves her car at home for you to drive and catches the bus to work :lol:;). Isn't that what every caring wife should do?

Thats a good point choptop,I may be wrong but I think buses charge money, surely walking is better for her in the long run.

• Like 1

Congrats and a big thanks to Shaun for such an easy sale. I am sorry to see it go but I am sure it is in good hands.

I would just like to add that being a member of this site has made owning the Z a much better experience, than I could have ever hoped for. The mods do a brilliant job of keeping the site up and in brilliant order 24/7. The drives and meets are great fun and always so

brilliantly organised. The members and mods are always on hand for any advice and help you may need and the traders also are

a great bunch and the service is always spot on.

Even on the sale I had advice and help re the post from MIkey and Beavis and Colin kindly sent a Pm to Shaun advising him to check

out my thread off his own back.

So once again I would like to thank Martinmac, Ebized,Beavis,CS and Mike along with many more for all there time and effort. It is much appreciated. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone I may have missed out.

I will be back from time to time and hope to be back in something sporty maybe when little davetstan is old enough to go in the front.

All the best folks

Davetstan

I see Z people

• Like 2